Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Sounds like a Sync issue. Try this go into the settings on sync and make sure the ringtone is set to "use phones ringtone" not sure why this happens but when it's set so one of Ford's ringtones I get no audio on incoming calls. It seems to affect any phone I had connected, like my work iPhone or my Samsung fold4

It is possible to switch back to one of Ford's ringtones after a software update so if it happens again just switch it back to "use phones ringtone"
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mrn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMES
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
Same issue here for months. 22 MME and Pixel 6.

Mrn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMES
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
...and my phone is set to 'Phones ringtone.'..

OP
OP
Noctivigan

Noctivigan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current GTPE Grabber Blue,Previous FE Grabber Blue
Country flag
My car has been at the dealer for the last 2 weeks. Hoping to get it back sometime this week, and they are supposed to put on a patch to address the issue. Fingers crossed and will let this thread know upon return.

OP
OP
Noctivigan

Noctivigan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current GTPE Grabber Blue,Previous FE Grabber Blue
Country flag
My car has been at the dealer for the last 2 weeks. Hoping to get it back sometime this week, and they are supposed to put on a patch to address the issue. Fingers crossed and will let this thread know upon return.
Well, picked up the car today ...Dealer fixed the CV Joint issue / noise...but nothing with the phone issue. They said they ran all the updates, which isn't true because it showed immediately additional updates wanting to be installed. Then when I started driving it... immediately said front camera error, and that was one of the issues I had also. This dealership only had 1 trained tech, and also even though I have an appointment, that doesn't mean they will look at it right away. It's when the tech is available (week later).

Going to schedule my 3rd Ford dealership now - see if I get a better skilled tech. :(

mkazen

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
I have this same issue - Mach E GT; this happens with both my wife and my phone through Android Auto. Outgoing calls you cannot hear the other person. If they call you back the call is fine.

BTRYPWRDPONY

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE DMG
Country flag
@Ford Motor Company
This issue with the Bluetooth has to be addressed, I have a 70k car and can't hear people when they call me after I say hello- but they hear me. This is really ridiculous that this has not been addressed a year ago. You need to escalate this to someone who can do something about this! I never had this problem with any other car I have EVER owned.

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
@Ford Motor Company
This issue with the Bluetooth has to be addressed, I have a 70k car and can't hear people when they call me after I say hello- but they hear me. This is really ridiculous that this has not been addressed a year ago. You need to escalate this to someone who can do something about this! I never had this problem with any other car I have EVER owned.
Agreed. This is a rather large big that needs to be fixed immediately.

In the meantime, I've found a work around - toggle to speaker phone and then back to Bluetooth and it'll work

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Yeah I am affected as well... exactly as others have described. Ever since the 4.2 series of OTAs earlier this Spring. It's annoying as hell on long drives.

BTRYPWRDPONY

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE DMG
Country flag
Agreed. This is a rather large big that needs to be fixed immediately.

In the meantime, I've found a work around - toggle to speaker phone and then back to Bluetooth and it'll work
Thanks, I'll give that a try. Hopefully Ford actually does something about this.

400 VOLT

First Name
HALLNET
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GT PE
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I was told weeks ago an update to address this was coming in August. I just emailed my Ford contact for an update on this issue which is totally inexcusable in 2023....especially after 6-7 months!

BTRYPWRDPONY

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE DMG
Country flag
I was told weeks ago an update to address this was coming in August. I just emailed my Ford contact for an update on this issue which is totally inexcusable in 2023....especially after 6-7 months!
I hope that is true, but I won't hold my breath.🤞

400 VOLT

First Name
HALLNET
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GT PE
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
So my contact just informed me that they are actively testing the fix in employee vehicles and it won't be an OTA fix until late September...astounding that a company this large can't solve what should be a simple fix.

TargaGone

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Crosstrek, 2018 Impeza wagon, 2022 Tucson Hyb
Occupation
Healthcare
Country flag
I have been experiencing this outgoing call issue as described. I certainly expected that someone would deal with it rapidly... I have gotten used to avoiding making calls and if I do I toggle to speaker and back to Bluetooth. OTA fix is LONG overdue.

After the radio preset fix...I was back to AM static. Maybe after the NEXT patch.

BTRYPWRDPONY

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE DMG
Country flag
So my contact just informed me that they are actively testing the fix in employee vehicles and it won't be an OTA fix until late September...astounding that a company this large can't solve what should be a simple fix.
Agreed 💯
Sponsored