Any members from Louisville KY?

trutolife27

Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Oh ok, good info... hmm I have a friend that's taken care of me in the passed, but maybe I need to look into the dealer you used. Lol
well if you got a guy good just saying what I have seen. Best to get as much as you can as ford rates are the best right now.

Tschory

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Had to go un person and they changed price to MRSP. Ordered. Now waiting for the process...sure it will be slow.

eschuetz

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
I am in Louisville as well. Have not reserved yet. Still debating which dealership I want to go through. I used to always use Tri-County but the salesperson I use moved to Byerly so have been using them the past few years.

Looking at the Premium ER AWD.
For what it's worth - I ordered an Infinite Blue Premium AWD ER through Bill Collins Ford in Feb and received a build date of mid-July. I recently found another Premium AWD ER and bought it instead to have the car in hand before they gave me my build date on the original order. So - there will be at least ONE Premium AWD ER ME (in a now discontinued color!) at Bill Collins Ford sometime around the end of Summer.

Tschory

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
That is at least encouraging. Ordered March 15, still no buold date.

theriddler

First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford Escape Titanium
Country flag
@theriddler Did you decide on what dealership to order/reserve from yet?
I did not place an order yet. I decided to do some home remodeling instead while I work through whether I want to pull the trigger now or wait for a future version or a different electric vehicle from Ford.

I did notice that Oxmoor Ford had a Mach E listed on their web but they were listing it with like a $15K markup. I used to buy my vehicles through Tri-County but the guy I typically work through went to Byerly so I have purchased my last 2 vehicles through them.

Tschory

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I canceled my order and found one available an hour away. Will pick up in a couple of weeks. Just couldn't handle the wait and uncertainty.

Advertisement

Advertisement