Anyone want to see what Ford is doing with updates for me?

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
I just got pushed the PAAK update, from the service announcement that came out in like January. I took my car to the dealership for that. So did my dealership miss something? Obviously ford is going back and making sure to push updates out to everyone now, so maybe they are just catching up or maybe it just marks that they pushed it to me? Anyway may be interesting to see what is going on in FDRS
Sponsored

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I just got pushed the PAAK update, from the service announcement that came out in like January. I took my car to the dealership for that. So did my dealership miss something? Obviously ford is going back and making sure to push updates out to everyone now, so maybe they are just catching up or maybe it just marks that they pushed it to me? Anyway may be interesting to see what is going on in FDRS
There’s been updated RFA software since your dealer did it, so they sent the latest version OTA

OP
OP

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
There’s been updated RFA software since your dealer did it, so they sent the latest version OTA
but why label it with the old service announcement? I see it on the wiki now. I just got them out of order, which I know can happen. Maybe it's just an android 13 update.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I did the HVBJB recall software (22S41) via FDRS. I received a notification that it was installed OTA a few months later. At that point none of the software modules had been altered since I did the FDRS update. Mine was a simple matter of the OTA package seeing my software was the same as it was trying to install and doing nothing other than noting in Ford’s servers that the recall was performed. 🤷‍♂️🐩

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I did the HVBJB recall software (22S41) via FDRS. I received a notification that it was installed OTA a few months later. At that point none of the software modules had been altered since I did the FDRS update. Mine was a simple matter of the OTA package seeing my software was the same as it was trying to install and doing nothing other than noting in Ford’s servers that the recall was performed. 🤷‍♂️🐩
Steve, if the OTA occurred it means one or more modules weren't fully updated. There were some server glitches that prevented fully updating shortly after the updates came out, and there's been a second powertrain software revision since the recall, so could be one of those. I'm fully updated and never got the OTA.
Sponsored