Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
AOSK had made Screen Protector for your Mach-E that will make a perfect fitment on your screen,
the package will come in the install tool required and a 9H hardness screen protector.

As you drive your Mach-E in your daily life and use this screen, minor scratches will be made, and eventually, make it look bad. It is always a great idea to just spend a little $, and keep your Mach-E in showroom condition instead of replacing the whole parts after years.

Sunshine could sometimes be annoying and create a reflection on the screen, that is why we also made a matt finish version to prevent that situation.

Check us out.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/13FD63BA-3F72-4C24-A208-16A8DE9A1F54

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Screen Protector 81qtA-Ay6OS._AC_SL1500_

Fitment is always a pain for buyers to decide which screen protector they should go for, AOSK had a 3D laser scan done on the whole car to make sure every piece of our products comes in a perfect fitment. Even for small accessories like the screen protector, we are serious about it.

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Screen Protector Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 2.09.55 PM
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Screen Protector Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 2.10.10 PM

worry about the installation on a big screen might be a bit hard and mess up the installation? don't worry, if you didn't make it right on the first try, let us know here or send us an email, we will send you a replacement for it.

AOSK team

RedStallion

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, et al
Country flag
I don't see a point. I had plenty of laptops, tablets, phones with touch screens in the last 20 years and never had any scratches. The glass used in these things is very strong and scratch resistant. Neither I've ever had sun reflections in Mach-E, I don't even think its possible for sunlight to get at the necessary angle to reflect into the eyes. All those protectors create air bubbles, reduce touch sensitivity, and reduce contrast. I wouldn't do it.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I don't see a point. I had plenty of laptops, tablets, phones with touch screens in the last 20 years and never had any scratches. The glass used in these things is very strong and scratch resistant. Neither I've ever had sun reflections in Mach-E, I don't even think its possible for sunlight to get at the necessary angle to reflect into the eyes. All those protectors create air bubbles, reduce touch sensitivity, and reduce contrast. I wouldn't do it.
Whether or not to have a screen protector on the screen is up to every owners, some people might think its unnecessary, some people might think it is a good idea to have them, same for every other kind of Mach-E accessory, some people might feel like a console organizer is not necessary, because they had never place anything in the console, but some people love a console organizer. Not every product is going to meet everyone's demand, what we developing is just to make sure when some Mach-E owners feel like they want a screen protector, we have a good one available for them.

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
More Products are on the way! Mud Flaps, Pet Seat Cover, Rear Performance Spoiler, Perfect Fit Cargo Net, One or more of our products will meet your demand!
Please let me know when you have the Cargo Net ready. That is one feature I miss from my previous ride.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Please let me know when you have the Cargo Net ready. That is one feature I miss from my previous ride.
absolutely, we are trying to make it a perfect fit on the Mach-E, not just a generic one, still working on the fitment. we will continue to update our product on this vendor page

RedStallion

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, et al
Country flag
I have a couple of cargo nets left from my previous cars. The problem with Mach-E is that the trunk is so small there is no need for a cargo net, and related to that, there is no good place to put it anyway.

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
Let me know when these are available:
AOSK for Mustang Mach-E Accessories 2021 PVC Interior Anti Dust Cup Holder Inserts Center Console Liner Mats 17-pc Set(Red)

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Do you have some real installed photos? The ones on amazon look photoshop. Would like to see real fitment.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Let me know when these are available:
AOSK for Mustang Mach-E Accessories 2021 PVC Interior Anti Dust Cup Holder Inserts Center Console Liner Mats 17-pc Set(Red)
We had done some testing on these, and adjusting the final fitment

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Do you have some real installed photos? The ones on amazon look photoshop. Would like to see real fitment.
if the fitment is off, you may return the product to us. or send us a message on Amazon, we will refund you straight away. or even if you didnt make the installation right on the first try, send me a message on Amazon, I will send you a replacement. We will provide the best customer service to you.

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
I have a couple of cargo nets left from my previous cars. The problem with Mach-E is that the trunk is so small there is no need for a cargo net, and related to that, there is no good place to put it anyway.
When money is involved, I will put my trust in capitalism. It will get figured out.

roadshow

First Name
roadshow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford. Mustang Mach-e Premium AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
More Products are on the way! Mud Flaps, Pet Seat Cover, Rear Performance Spoiler, Perfect Fit Cargo Net, One or more of our products will meet your demand!
How about in-channel side deflectors?
I just returned the Ford taped on deflectors. They were noisy, and too obstructive Imo.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
How about in-channel side deflectors?
I just returned the Ford taped on deflectors. They were noisy, and too obstructive Imo.
we have been thinking about this, but the cost of making it is pretty high, the selling price might come to approx 150, which make us worry people not gonna purchase it.

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag