Apple iOS update and Polstar

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag

ReverendPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium, 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Here's hoping that the next generation of Apple CarPlay makes it to the existing models of MME! I know there has been a fair amount of discussion of whether it would even be possible, but since we don't really know the hardware requirements for the next generation, we don't really know... But I sure would like to have some customizable control over the whole experience, the way they promise!
🤞

YunniorO

First Name
Yunnior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ER (Job 2)
Country flag
I’m hoping we at least get a similar integration to what was shown in the new Ford Digital Experience - I mean it would explain why they moved the speedometer to the right. I definitely don’t think we’ll get the new Ford Digital Experience, but I’d hope they at least try to make it as close as possible on our vehicles

Ford Mustang Mach-E Apple iOS update and Polstar IMG_1216

@Ford Motor Company please

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I’m hoping we at least get a similar integration to what was shown in the new Ford Digital Experience - I mean it would explain why they moved the speedometer to the right. I definitely don’t think we’ll get the new Ford Digital Experience, but I’d hope they at least try to make it as close as possible on our vehicles

Ford Mustang Mach-E Apple iOS update and Polstar IMG_1216

@Ford Motor Company please
Nope. Everyone here seems to think that if the speedometer isn't centered it's a crime against nature.

YunniorO

First Name
Yunnior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ER (Job 2)
Country flag
Nope. Everyone here seems to think that if the speedometer isn't centered it's a crime against nature.
I don’t mind it lol, but are you saying nope as in you definitively know we’re never getting Apple Maps integration on the drivers display?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I don’t mind it lol, but are you saying nope as in you definitively know we’re never getting Apple Maps integration on the drivers display?
I was just making fun of the multiple (some very long) threads with much gnashing of teeth over the new interface that moved the speedometer.