April 7th, Your Order Has Been Updated

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag
Should change “updated to delayed”. Anyone know what this delay is? Already got he parking kit and kick sensor ones.

Thanks again for placing your 2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium order. While we’ve been busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we’ve run into a few delays.

Sometimes certain features or options can lengthen the time before a vehicle is scheduled for production.

We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is ready to move into the production schedule, you’ll be hearing from us again.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Chips, backup in parking lots because they haven't shipped January production yet, ...

Get used to it. If you think you're getting your vehicle before 9 or 10 months out, think again.

FirstPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 AWD ER Prem red/black, '22 Kia Sorento PHEV
Country flag
I got this email too (2/18/22 order on XR Premium AWD). I have *not* received anything about the "parking kit" or "kick sensor" or anything else specific. The only emails I have received were the initial order acknowledgement, and then this one last night.

By coincidence I happened to ask my dealer rep that morning before I saw the email to see he saw any status change I could not (I don't have a VIN and only the 4-digit dealer-specific order number). So I wondered if it was something generated because the dealer had done something after I asked. But apparently not!

FirstPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 AWD ER Prem red/black, '22 Kia Sorento PHEV
Country flag
Chips, backup in parking lots because they haven't shipped January production yet, ...

Get used to it. If you think you're getting your vehicle before 9 or 10 months out, think again.
Some orders might take that long or longer, but let's not get hyperbolic here and tell people no one should expect it before 9-10 months. Look at the spreadsheet for the people actually updating it - some are 3-4 months, some in a range from that number up to longer numbers. Also, while manufacturers are facing in some cases even worse materials and logistics issues, other issues especially related to transportation and COVID mitigations are actually (gradually) improving.

I wouldn't go expecting 3-4 months either of course! That is more of a narrow "lucky me" situation. Just saying, 9-10 months is not some kind of minimum here.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Go find a Premium with 3-4 months...

adamg5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future Mach E Select