Are dealers still gouging where you live?

TheWalkingEye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 ID.4
Is that true for the Premium? The Ioniq 5 Premium I hear is where it has all the nicer things (like 360 camera).

Nice if the korean brands finally lose the ADM.
I reached out to a Kia dealer last week that has two EV6 on the lot at $3000 markup. This is down from $10000 in late-August/early-September. They have been emailing me daily, some days more than once, about the car. They're being pretty desperate for a car with ADM on it.
Sponsored

snowdoggie

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
I reached out to a Kia dealer last week that has two EV6 on the lot at $3000 markup. This is down from $10000 in late-August/early-September. They have been emailing me daily, some days more than once, about the car. They're being pretty desperate for a car with ADM on it.
no 7500 tax credit so the value of those adm are dropping or should I say equalizing

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
no 7500 tax credit so the value of those adm are dropping or should I say equalizing
Yep. They (inexcusably) got the $7500 credit yanked out from underneath them almost overnight. That was brutal, not even simply delaying the change to the end of the year.

Now they have to eat that $7500 just to stay competitive.

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Don't do it. There are Kia dealers near me that are selling them at MSRP.

A VW dealer reached out this weekend and said there were 10+ ID.4s available on the lot at MSRP. I decided to test drive one this morning to check out the 2023 upgrades lol.

I have a Wind AWD order arriving in two weeks I have to decide on (NOT selling the Mach-E though... it will be another car). Always wanted to try one and I don't care about the EV tax credit because I've basically max-ed out my tax liability.

TheWalkingEye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 ID.4
Don't do it. There are Kia dealers near me that are selling them at MSRP.

A VW dealer reached out this weekend and said there were 10+ ID.4s available on the lot at MSRP. I decided to test drive one this morning to check out the 2023 upgrades lol.

I have a Wind AWD order arriving in two weeks I have to decide on (NOT selling the Mach-E though... it will be another car). Always wanted to try one and I don't care about the EV tax credit because I've basically max-ed out my tax liability.
Oh, definitely won't pay ADM.

We've got ID.4s on the lots around us now ready for purchase and 2023s are already being delivered.
Sponsored