Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 Cabriolet, Mach E Premium SR RWD ordered
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Two questions. First, any members from WNC, especially Asheville. Second, anyone ordered from Asheville Ford yet.
Sponsored

Giddyup

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Audi Q5e, '21 Mustang Mach E FE Grabber Blue
Country flag
Two questions. First, any members from WNC, especially Asheville. Second, anyone ordered from Asheville Ford yet.
Just saw this - I am in Hendersonville, and am working with Stott's Ford in Tryon. I think I might be the only order they got (initially at least).

JayDoc

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey , BMW 320i
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Hi folks, JayDoc here in Waynesville. When I ordered mine in July of last year, none of the dealers w/in 100 miles seemed to have a clue as to what was going on. So I simply placed the order and assigned my dealer to be Ken Wilson in Canton. Initially, my build date was first week of January but I just got the news it was just built (only 2 weeks late) and is to be delivered in mid February. Have you all ordered? Good luck!

OP
OP
57 Cohibas

57 Cohibas

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi folks, JayDoc here in Waynesville. When I ordered mine in July of last year, none of the dealers w/in 100 miles seemed to have a clue as to what was going on. So I simply placed the order and assigned my dealer to be Ken Wilson in Canton. Initially, my build date was first week of January but I just got the news it was just built (only 2 weeks late) and is to be delivered in mid February. Have you all ordered? Good luck!
I went online and put my $500 down on a white Premium standard range RWD in mid-December. My status is currently “Order accepted by dealer” with Asheville Ford. No production date assigned yet.

Does Ken Wilson Ford have a demo yet and if so have you taken a test drive?

cmbfod

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE RR AWD ER
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I went online and put my $500 down on a white Premium standard range RWD in mid-December. My status is currently “Order accepted by dealer” with Asheville Ford. No production date assigned yet.

cmbfod

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE RR AWD ER
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I also placed an order in December with AVL Ford as my dealer. My account still states “Order Accepted By Dealer”. Does anyone know the process for this to change to the next step - whatever that is? Is that a Ford process or something the dealer needs to do? Confusing process.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I also placed an order in December with AVL Ford as my dealer. My account still states “Order Accepted By Dealer”. Does anyone know the process for this to change to the next step - whatever that is? Is that a Ford process or something the dealer needs to do? Confusing process.
You just have to wait for Ford to schedule your order for production. Nothing else the dealer can do for the MME unless the dealer knows some one at Ford who can schedule your car in

cmbfod

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE RR AWD ER
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thank you, that helps greatly.

JayDoc

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey , BMW 320i
Occupation
Physician
Country flag

JayDoc

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey , BMW 320i
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
The salesman I have been dealing with called me 2 days ago that he received a notification from Ford that my MME and a demo should be arriving any day now. It's Saturday, and still no car but I'm hoping next week. I'll let you all know if a demo actually arrives.

OP
OP
57 Cohibas

57 Cohibas

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The salesman I have been dealing with called me 2 days ago that he received a notification from Ford that my MME and a demo should be arriving any day now. It's Saturday, and still no car but I'm hoping next week. I'll let you all know if a demo actually arrives.
Thanks for the update. Just received notice that my MMe is scheduled for production in April.
Sponsored