mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD Mach-E Shows Off Abilities in Snow & Ice Track Testing MachE_RimOptions

If I were to guess, I would say it's the 19" Select option without the AeroCover or the standard CA Route 18" without the AeroCover.
Sponsored

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Wheels look have to have the same desing as one of the 20" wheels you could purchase for the edge in Europe.

https://shop.ford.co.uk/collections...ht-machined-face-with-premium-painted-pockets

Of course ford have reused designs in a multitude of sizes so without a closer picture to see the tyre size hard to tell what actual size it is.

Hopefully this design will be available to purchase. While I like the premium forged wheel of the GT it is also asymmetrical which always tends to look better on one side the car than the other :(. So far only the standard GT wheel is the only non asymmetrical wheel out of the lot, but at least the others are only mildly asymmetrical.

990216d3_wheel (2).jpg

OP
OP

Florida7382

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Fellas- go like this guy and follow him. I feel like he should get more credit on the good marketing work he’s doing for Ford.

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
This appears to be the Smithers Winter Test Center that Ford uses in Brimley, MI.
That is the UP of Michigan, West of Sault St Marie and north of St hiway 28

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
having the same fitment as other ford cars/suv would make sense and be nice for plenty of oem and aftermarket options for us
Sponsored