scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
This seems really simple. Put on an N95 mask, and plop yourself down at the dealer tomorrow, and tell them you are not leaving until you have a copy of a Vehicle Visibility Report on your car printed out in your hands.

There is a dude (or dudette) at the dealer who does nothing but print those out as the inventory manager to know where their cars are while in transit.

Don't spend money on silly things like a Carfax, just make your scuzzy dealer do their job. I bet it's on a hold somewhere, but the VVR will tell you where it is exactly.
Sponsored

AndyP

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e, F150, RX350, MX5, Bronco
Country flag
You are ahead of a lot of people.
I ordered my MachE 3 weeks before you and I got an email last week that my build date has been pushed back yet again. FWIW - my dealer has received 6 MachEs ordered after mine (some with more equipment than mine).
My Bronco order hasn't got a build date yet and I don't know when it will get one.
Both orders are "10" at my dealership.

AndyP

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e, F150, RX350, MX5, Bronco
Country flag
You are ahead of a lot of people.
I ordered my MachE 3 weeks before you and I got an email last week that my build date has been pushed back yet again. FWIW - my dealer has received 6 MachEs ordered after mine (some with more equipment than mine).
My Bronco order hasn't got a build date yet and I don't know when it will get one.
Both orders are "10" at my dealership.
And I got an email last night pushing the production date back again.
Sponsored