rzanzerkia

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Acura TL, 2016 MB GLE350, 2021 Mach-e Premium
Country flag
Generally we hear complaints about customer service form car companies (NOT just Ford, every other brand).

I figured why not share something very positive I experienced by @Ford Motor Company

My issue is a minor one (pony projection not visible most of the time).
I had posted about it in one of the thread.
As you know FMC reps do read these.
They asked me for the details, VIN etc. last week and created a customer care case ( didn't have to lift a finger other than provide the details via messaging).
Today a customer care lady called in the morning but I missed the call.
In the afternoon she called again and we talked.
She suggested I have to take the car to the dealer to have it checked out.
She put me on a hold and got the service rep on the call from the local Ford dealer.
Customer care had already explained the issue to the service rep so I didn't have to repeat any detials.
Service rep setup the appointment for me, next week.

We shall see if the issue is resolved or not.
However this note is about below....

Did this ever happened to you that a car company customer service reached out to you and walked you through the whole process?
Most of the time you have to make a multiple calls to open a case and setup a dealer appointment yourself (even for in-warranty work).

All my life I have owned Toyota/Acura/Honda and recently MB.
NOT Once I have experienced this level of service.

If FMC keeps up the high quality of cars like MachE and service at this level they will have earned a repeat customer in me.
FMC is doing something right and I want to recognize customer care for their efforts.

Are there problems and frustrations for other owners? I am sure there are.
Sponsored

Last edited:

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
I have always had excellent customer service from my dealings with Ford, GM, Jeep and Chrysler over the years. People just like to come on forums and bitch, I take it with a grain of salt!

Motomax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GLI, 4Runner
Country flag
People usually only have to deal with dealerships for warranty work. So far, dealerships have been 50/50, they always end up breaking something(literally) but not all of them own up to it.
Toyota corporate refused to step in for a dealership that refused to fix a $50 part they broke. I have a feeling that dealership lied their butt off but oh wells. Not really corporates fault.

I’ve had VW corporate authorize a full headliner replacement outside of the warranty period. Then a year later I noticed my rear dome light didn’t work (likely damaged with the headliner replacement). They authorized a new dealer(old one closed) to repair the work.
I’ve had a fantastic independent shop agree to replace a broken radiator fan without even asking and even after i said I had no proof that they broke it. I had just called to see if they noticed it and they said if it wasn’t documented then they must have broken it. Works for me lol.
Sponsored