OP
KAustin

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
The quality of the stereo ranks among the least of my priorities when I'm buying a car. During the test-drive, I think I turn it on to make sure it works. When I checked out the MME during the road trip tour, I tested it with some Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar On Me. It was great.
I thought you were a true Virginian, but now I see you're a Jersey guy. LOL

JoelOclock

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I got to listen to it at Kirkland Ford here in WA, sounds pretty good, above average I guess but nothing crazy no massively new technology
Damn I thought they didn’t do any roadshows in WA. I would’ve gone to that. What a miss on their part not to inform WA reservation holders

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Damn I thought they didn’t do any roadshows in WA. I would’ve gone to that. What a miss on their part not to inform WA reservation holders
These weren't official roadshows. A regional rep arranged for a car to be available at the local dealers over a few weekends. It was not well published. I heard about the Ford of Kirkland showing here on the forum. My dealer (Evergreen Ford) actually called me directly to tell me when they had it. It would have been nice to have a little more love, but I still give credit to the people that made it happen for us. Now if they could just do something about that shipping...

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
I really liked to sound quality as well. I still think it odd that that entire front soundbar houses just two small speakers!
My thoughts exactly. I was hoping for a junior version of my Yamaha home sound bar...that one has 44 speakers plus sub. Hopefully, someone will come out with a better aftermarket soundbar array for the E. I cranked it up, and it was okay, but nothing to get excited about.
Sponsored