John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Off topic . . . Anyone else happy like me that even though you can’t go to a game (I am a partial season ticket holder for the Cleveland Indians) that at least there is now some baseball on tv? It hasn’t felt like summer this year without baseball.
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Off topic . . . Anyone else happy like me that even though you can’t go to a game (I am a partial season ticket holder for the Cleveland Indians) that at least there is now some baseball on tv? It hasn’t felt like summer this year without baseball.
Absolutely, although it is weird with the empty seats and piped in noise. Although, if they manage to finish a season and crown a winner, it won't have the same luster as a normal world series win.

and: "Let's go Yankees!"

OP
OP
jhalkias

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Absolutely, although it is weird with the empty seats and piped in noise. Although, if they manage to finish a season and crown a winner, it won't have the same luster as a normal world series win.

and: "Let's go Yankees!"
You were ok until that last line.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Yeah.

We're in Michigan so it makes total sense that our son is a Dodger's fan (he'll be at all the games now that we picked up a Dodger cutout with his pic on it!)

Eight years ago, when he was still in elementary school he told us: "I don't want to vacation in a city without an MLB ballpark" which started us on an epic journey that, fortunately, we finished last year: All 30 stadiums (well 28 now since we went to Turner Field in Atlanta, and the "old" Globe Life park in Arlington).

ddlt

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NX 300H Rx350 CX5 Mach E reserved Galaxy 500 in a time long ago
Country flag
No way I'm watching the Washington Red.... oops I mean the Washington Woke football team