Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
About an hour ago I turned on the Mach-E and got an amber indicator light that showed that the blind spot information system wasn't working. I also got an alert that said "Pedestrian Alert fault," or something like that... then "Blind Spot Information System Fault" I think it was... the message went away faster than I could take a picture of it or get a clear read on it. Then I got a message that said "Reverse Break Assist not Available See Manual." A quick look through the settings under Driver Assist showed that the reverse break assist was turned off, not by me of course. Turned it back on and haven't had any issues yet.

Anyone else encounter this?

IMG_20210416_100157805[1].jpg
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Yes I have had this happen a few times - and same issue with the BLIS being turned off in settings by itself and when I turn it back on its all fine. I have noticed that the few times it happened I was reversing the car from start. Not sure if the lighting was effecting the sensors/cameras

OP
OP
DanCoon

DanCoon

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
Yes I have had this happen a few times - and same issue with the BLIS being turned off in settings by itself and when I turn it back on its all fine. I have noticed that the few times it happened I was reversing the car from start. Not sure if the lighting was effecting the sensors/cameras
Thanks. I'll keep an eye on it. By the way, sensors are clean.
Sponsored