Blue cruise & Frunk in my premium?

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hello there! These features will be released in an OTA update. Keep an eye out for more information to come!
I'm not making any plans based on past scheduling. It will still take months after those OTAs release before my car will see it. Some FE cars are even worse shape.
Sponsored

Eosin

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Hello there! These features will be released in an OTA update. Keep an eye out for more information to come!
We are still waiting for that update. Many if us have been waiting very long time for the Blue Cruise, which we paid for as a $600 option when ordering our cars.

At this point it seems like Ford either should refund a potion of the money to make up for all the time this promised feature wasn't available or simply give us the OTA update. Or perhaps both refund the money AND give the update since we already paid for a feature that wasn't available for nearly a year now.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
We are still waiting for that update. Many if us have been waiting very long time for the Blue Cruise, which we paid for as a $600 option when ordering our cars.

At this point it seems like Ford either should refund a potion of the money to make up for all the time this promised feature wasn't available or simply give us the OTA update. Or perhaps both refund the money AND give the update since we already paid for a feature that wasn't available for nearly a year now.
Huh? They didn’t charge $600 for BlueCruise on the cars that didn’t come with it. As a matter of factor, they gave us a $100 credit.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Huh? They didn’t charge $600 for BlueCruise on the cars that didn’t come with it. As a matter of factor, they gave us a $100 credit.
Indeed. In fact, I personally got a $100 credit for the car coming without an option that I have zero intention of buying (No Bluecruise roads around here). How cool is that?

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
I have an October-build car that should come with BlueCruise activated, and my account in ford.com says it is active until 10/18/24, but hands-free mode is not enabled in the car and doesn't work.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Blue cruise & Frunk in my premium? sync settings sm

@Ford Motor Company - is it something that a technician in my dealership knows how to fix?
Sponsored