Bluecruise 1.2 updating coming to 21/22 model years in a few weeks according to the internet

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
thats not good enough unless they are going to charge less for the subscription.
If BC 1.2 is the deciding factor for someone, then there’s no reason to pay until
It’s available on their car. Should work out to 3 years from that date. They’ll just be without BC 1.0 in the interim.
Sponsored

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
If BC 1.2 is the deciding factor for someone, then there’s no reason to pay until
It’s available on their car. Should work out to 3 years from that date. They’ll just be without BC 1.0 in the interim.
but what’s to make a person think that this won’t continually be an issue? Like, “OK, they updated me 6 months late on this update. I’m sure they’ll get me the next update in a timely fashion.” charging everyone the same amount for a service, the. Providing tiers of service for that same price is problematic.

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Similar issue here. My 21 Prem last update was Oct 22 (3.5.4.2). Apparently there was an attempt of an OTA in Nov 22 (never received a notice, but server apparently shows that). I’ve had the car into dealership, who said all the modules and TSMs are UTD. After multiple calls to the OTA hotline, where they supposedly can force an OTA out, still no update and now they say that “No updates are showing up for my VIN, and they don’t understand why”.

Back to the dealership Tuesday, who are supposed to work with TAC to resolve. I’m very close to selling this car, especially if these issues won’t be covered after warranty.
My Prem 21 Job 1 car has been stuck multiple times I had to have a Ford Tech work with my dealer to get it unstuck in the past I still don't have the newest updates including the new interface. It's so frustrating. Talking to Ford was a waste of time they didn't help. I just wait and hope a update comes. I am always way behind everyone else in here with updates. I like the update but they don't have that many vehicles in the market that they can't push updates to all of us so we are all on the latest updates around the same time. I am on an update that got pushed in Oct-Nov.

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
Are you referring to the title of this thread? No, no it has not.

One might say a "few weeks" have elapsed already, but in Ford terms "weeks" is likely going to take us out to near the end of 2023 until most prior year cars see the update.
Sponsored