Bluetooth keeps dropping

elbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e awd x
Country flag
So you just go into fordpass and hit log out at the bottom? I don't use a key fob so isn't that a pain to keep logging in and out? I am certainly going to give this a try though and see if it works.
I ve never really used PAAK, I carry my FOB. I usually keep it logged out unless I need to check charge or remote start, but yeah logging in and out is less than ideal as a work around.
Sponsored

hack-e

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem AWD ER MME
Occupation
Robotics Engineer
Country flag
FordPass app on my Pixel 7 Pro just started not staying connected via Bluetooth a couple of weeks ago. I can force it to connect by turning off Bluetooth, then having the FordPass app turn Bluetooth back on, wait a few seconds until it says connected, but withing seconds to a few minutes, Bluetooth will drop on the app again. This is frustrating. It was really good there for a long while before that.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
FordPass app on my Pixel 7 Pro just started not staying connected via Bluetooth a couple of weeks ago. I can force it to connect by turning off Bluetooth, then having the FordPass app turn Bluetooth back on, wait a few seconds until it says connected, but withing seconds to a few minutes, Bluetooth will drop on the app again. This is frustrating. It was really good there for a long while before that.
Hello! Go ahead and send us a private message with your VIN and dealer info, and I’ll look into this bluetooth concern. Thanks!

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
I just went to fully PAAK again and it does not recognize Android Auto wireless/BT like before even if I press the AA icon from the car's phone list. It might fix itself.

Works plugged in.

I don't know how this correlates with each other as the fault. I'll let it play out.
Sponsored

Last edited: