Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion Hybrid, 2014 Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Last July 14th I reserved a Bronco Sport. I figured for $100 I had nothing to lose. I had reserved MME 1st Edition the night of the reveal and placed my order as soon the website would let me in June. The Mach e is scheduled to be built sometime during the week of 12/13/2020. I've spoken with my dealer about my order several times and went there when the had two MME's there on tour. The dealer really doesn't have much info.

I really hadn't paid any attention to the Bronco until yesterday when I received any email saying it was being built that day. This morning I get an email saying it has shipped and should be at my dealer here Massachusetts on or about January 10th. I got the VIN and all the other information about the vehicle. I never converted my reservation to an order and have heard nothing from my dealer about the Bronco.

I believe the Bronc Sports are being assembled in the Hermosillo, MX plant so that means it will take about a month to get from Mexico to my dealer.

I hope my bride (of 41 years) likes her new Cyber Orange Bronco :)
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Last July 14th I reserved a Bronco Sport. I figured for $100 I had nothing to lose. I had reserved MME 1st Edition the night of the reveal and placed my order as soon the website would let me in June. The Mach e is scheduled to be built sometime during the week of 12/13/2020. I've spoken with my dealer about my order several times and went there when the had two MME's there on tour. The dealer really doesn't have much info.

I really hadn't paid any attention to the Bronco until yesterday when I received any email saying it was being built that day. This morning I get an email saying it has shipped and should be at my dealer here Massachusetts on or about January 10th. I got the VIN and all the other information about the vehicle. I never converted my reservation to an order and have heard nothing from my dealer about the Bronco.

I believe the Bronc Sports are being assembled in the Hermosillo, MX plant so that means it will take about a month to get from Mexico to my dealer.

My Bronco Sport is being built next week but I am not going to take possession

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
My Bronco Sport is being built next week but I am not going to take possession
"take possession" always sounds like a different thing to me ????????

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

It'll be interesting to see if the 5 weeks from production to delivery is about right for the Mach E as well.

Have you been using the online tools to track your Bronco Sport?

OP
OP
hag911

hag911

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
It'll be interesting to see if the 5 weeks from production to delivery is about right for the Mach E as well.

Have you been using the online tools to track your Bronco Sport?
That's what I was thinking as well, so far it just shows it shipped.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
That's what I was thinking as well, so far it just shows it shipped.
Nice to know the website/app changed to "shipped".

OP
OP
hag911

hag911

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My Bronco Sport has arrived at the dealer. They were shocked when I walked in Thursday and told them. It shipped from Hermosillo on 12/9 and arrived in SE Mass on the 22nd. I'm taking it for a test drive tomorrow.

My FE Mach e is scheduled for production the week 12/13. I did get my VIN using the tool posted on this site and used the ford tracker also posted on this site but there isn't any actual production date shown yet.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Bronco Sport shipped bronco

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
My Bronco Sport has arrived at the dealer. They were shocked when I walked in Thursday and told them. It shipped from Hermosillo on 12/9 and arrived in SE Mass on the 22nd. I'm taking it for a test drive tomorrow.

My FE Mach e is scheduled for production the week 12/13. I did get my VIN using the tool posted on this site and used the ford tracker also posted on this site but there isn't any actual production date shown yet.
Congratulations!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

What route did they use to ship the Bronco Sport?

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag

Hopefully they wash it for you

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Man I wish the MachE (non GT)was available in that color.

Reactions: ARK

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
So on Christmas Eve (I missed the email) I got an email that my Bronco Sport FE had shipped.
I ordered it on a lark, told my dealer I changed my mind and go ahead and cancel it, but they didn't . They will have no problem selling a FE in Area 51 - wonder if they will add ADM.

Anyway, showing 5 weeks shipping by rail.

Three emails on this car to me . . . Scheduled, built, shipped.

Zero emails on my Mach E.

Same email address, but they did cancel my premium to change to a FE (A week before Mach Drop) so somehow they can't tie the two together. (My Mach E is in production according to the VIN)
Sponsored