mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
So we have move ups from Indiana, Illinois, and Pennsylvania on Premium AWD so could be location thing (midwest) or an Premium AWD thing
If I were to guess, it would be location. Logistics...planning and transporting the most efficient way. Takes a lot of work and shuffling of build dates.
Sponsored

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
So we have move ups from Indiana, Illinois, and Pennsylvania on Premium AWD so could be location thing (midwest) or an Premium AWD thing
Perhaps except in my case it is the same premium ER AWD and I've dropped two weeks and Michigan is in the same general midwest location.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Perhaps except in my case it is the same premium ER AWD and I've dropped two weeks and Michigan is in the same general midwest location.
Except the location may come down to where trains are going. That is seen in the Ramp 1 codes on our window stickers and may not be the same as our concepts of "region".

NancyF

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford Energi Titanium
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I just received notice late last week that my build date was delayed by a week. This is the second delay I have received. I started with the build date of December 20, 2020. Then it went to December 27, 2020. Now, you guessed it, January 4, 2021.
I'm in Kansas. I thought with the comments that rail could go to Kansas City and then truck from there, I had a good chance of getting delivery without too many problems. Maybe it's a "different" Kansas City!

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD Ext Range Infinite Blue 3/3/2021
Occupation
TV
Country flag
Just checked my order status and my build date went from 12/6 to 12/13. Anyone else have this happen? I wonder if something is amiss in production causing some replanning?
Same here. I got an email this morning from Ford moving my build date back a week (from Jan 4 to Jan 11)

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Same here. I got an email this morning from Ford moving my build date back a week (from Jan 4 to Jan 11)
That may only be a couple of days, so don't worry about single-week shifts.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
OK, what is going on? My MME build week was just moved up a week. ...I hope they are still taking time off for the holidays.

This happened in the last 2-3 hours. Yes, I checked earlier today, and then just checked again minutes ago.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
OK, what is going on? My MME build week was just moved up a week. ...I hope they are still taking time off for the holidays.

This happened in the last 2-3 hours. Yes, I checked earlier today, and then just checked again minutes ago.
It's called they are working mad overtime to make up. Like I said before build will move back and up. They are trying to build as many as they can. Great news glad for you.

Last edited:

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I'll be happy when they move your cars out of the way, and into your driveway so I can get mine. Up until now, I've been perfectly fine with the delay in shipping. But now I'm like okay, let's get these cars moving already!
?
Sponsored