Build Date slipped a week. Ugh.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Yeeap, just got the email. Dec 21 to Jan 4. No sweat. Feliz Navidad!

Although based on what I'm seeing here it seems they're still actually working during those two weeks, and that's not the reason for the delay.

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
Yeeap, just got the email. Dec 21 to Jan 4. No sweat. Feliz Navidad!

Although based on what I'm seeing here it seems they're still actually working during those two weeks, and that's not the reason for the delay.
Same here. I feel better knowing my car won’t be built Christmas or New Years week frankly. No big deal on delay far as I am concerned. All good.

Reactions: Nav

Nadolwi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Rapid Red
Country flag
Just received an e-mail from Ford. Production date has been moved to the week of January 4 from the week of December 21. I ordered a premium Rapid red AWD with extended battery pack. I guess I have 2 more weeks to dream what it will be like to drive a MME. I am still good with the delay as long as the car is made properly. I hate taking cars in for service and I am counting on a lot less problems and maintenance with an EV.

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Build Date slipped a week.  Ugh. 1607730429643

Another week delay on my Premium order. Probably time to call my dealer to see how far back my Mach Drop FE has slipped. Damn. :(

mattsaradan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR; Fusion Energi Platinum
Country flag
Same, after the heads up from this forum.
Just got an email from Ford pushing my order back an additional week - now week of January 3 (had been week of December 20, then moved to week of December 27 - although I never got an email about that delay, just saw it on my order page - and now another week. First world problems. Still...Sigh. Patience so hard!

rplinpa

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
In addition to having my car delayed a week, I received notice that the car charger will not be available in December as promised. As a result, we will not get the Federal tax benefit which expires at the end of the year.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
In addition to having my car delayed a week, I received notice that the car charger will not be available in December as promised. As a result, we will not get the Federal tax benefit which expires at the end of the year.
Not that anyone should count on it, but Congress could extend the credit for additional years, just like they extended it to this year.

So save copies of related receipts.

That's what I'll be doing... I haven't ordered the charger yet though. I'm waiting for points from the new vehicle purchase to be credited and I'll be using them to reduce the out of pocket cost.

Reactions: DBC

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
I recommend installing another charger if you are concerned about losing the tax credit.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
It was promised that the charger would be available in December?
The original listing on Fordparts did state that it was expected in December. Not a promise but a statement that has since been changed. :/

slambertr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
For a positive note for anyone following this thread, I was a build week of 1/17 and now 1/10 so moving up is possible at least
Same here. Build week moved up a week from 1/17 to 1/10. Premium ER AWD Rapid Red. Not sure it will hold but really appreciate how hard Ford and the Cuautitlan teams are working despite the worldwide COVID surge.

imstriker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Mine just moved up a week too. From 1/17 to 1/10. Premium ER AWD Infinite Awesomeness. I wonder if there are parts availability issues moving some of us up a touch and some back. Could be something in one package or another. Or if it is just normal adjustments.

solarmoo900

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE AWD ER
Country flag
So we have move ups from Indiana, Illinois, and Pennsylvania on Premium AWD so could be location thing (midwest) or an Premium AWD thing
Sponsored