Ravensfan1996

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
So just got the built it Alexa and was wondering if anyone knows what commands work for car specific things? I can only Turn Ac on and off to work so far. If i ask to to tune to a channel it plays the channel thru Alexa instead of the xm in the car. Its much faster and better responsive then “hello ford“ so would be nice to see it work more things in the car. I cant get the ford or Alexa to turn off the climate fan.
Sponsored

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
So just got the built it Alexa and was wondering if anyone knows what commands work for car specific things? I can only Turn Ac on and off to work so far. If i ask to to tune to a channel it plays the channel thru Alexa instead of the xm in the car. Its much faster and better responsive then “hello ford“ so would be nice to see it work more things in the car. I cant get the ford or Alexa to turn off the climate fan.
Set temperature to # degrees.

goose123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium Ex RWD
Occupation
Software Engineer
Is the Alexa integration required or can the car be used normally without that?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
See @Logal727's post:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/alexa-built-in-vehicle-commands-list.22500/

Is the Alexa integration required or can the car be used normally without that?
Are you asking whether the car can be driven even if you don't activate Amazon Alexa???