Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I really like Audi's design language. My wife has a newer TT roadster and it's a friggin blast to drive
Sponsored

LincolnLuvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
currently car-less, but hope to get a MME!
Country flag
I really like Audi's design language. My wife has a newer TT roadster and it's a friggin blast to drive
Yeah! Plus they have experience with EVs when they developed the first generation of E-trons. I'm very curious to see what they'll bring with the second generation. The 2024 Macan EV also looks promising.

Other than Hyundai/Kia/Genesis, they're the only other manufacturer to offer 800V charging speeds.

tuminatr

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Yeah! Plus they have experience with EVs when they developed the first generation of E-trons. I'm very curious to see what they'll bring with the second generation. The 2024 Macan EV also looks promising.
I read that the VW group (Audi, Porsche, VW) sold around 700,000 EV's last year and this year they will overtake Tesla

kindofblue

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach e Premium 11/5/22, '23 BMW i4 40
Occupation
Psychologist & developer of digital tools for alcohol misuse
Country flag
Not that long of a wait I think. Q6 E-tron and updated E-tron expected in the first half of 2023. The updated E-tron might be called the Q8 E-tron which doesn't make sense imo, since the Q8 is a much larger vehicle.

https://electrichasgoneaudi.net/models/q8-e-tron/
Thanks. Would you be willing to post a new thread here when Audi releases more definitive details and hopefully an online configurator?

MisterSofa

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Corolla, 2022 Ford MachE Premium AWD
Country flag
Thanks. Would you be willing to post a new thread here when Audi releases more definitive details and hopefully an online configurator?
You would probably be better off subscribing to an Audi forum. Much more info there.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I have a pre-order in for a dual-motor Lyriq. I think it has a slick design, outstanding tech, and far more luxurious interior than the Mach-E. But in my book it isnā€™t more compelling than the Mach-E simply because despite being 10-inches longer and at least 500 pounds heavier, it has pretty identical passenger and cargo room. Plus, no frunk. But, still want it.
no frunk is a surprising dealbreaker for me, what's the point if we can't store stuff under the hood?

LincolnLuvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
currently car-less, but hope to get a MME!
Country flag
Definitely! I have to say that the Mach-E is very competitive despite it being Ford's first EV. They really did their homework.

kindofblue

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach e Premium 11/5/22, '23 BMW i4 40
Occupation
Psychologist & developer of digital tools for alcohol misuse
Country flag

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
Just watched a different review this evening and echo similar reactions. Looks a lot like an EV6 and a Mach-E had a baby.

Copied the MME door handle design, no frunk, and a screen with an existential crisis, but on the plus side an 800v architecture.

Maybe I was expecting something better, but I went from wanting one, to watching the video, to being more than happy I bought a Mach-E
Sponsored

Last edited: