Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'll let you know for sure when I finally get mine sometime in February, but I would think the ride would be better. The outer diameter of the 18's and 19's is the same, so the wider sidewalls should in theory give it a softer ride over bumps.
And, I pick mine up today. Dealer told me yesterday it arrived early in the morning, the second customer Mach E for that dealer. They received their FCTP last Friday, said they had a few dozen people on Saturday waiting for test drives, including a couple of families. They limited drives to less than 10 minutes each. Told me a half dozen wanted to buy one immediately and were disappointed they had to order and wait.

I was expecting to pick mine up next week - don't feel ready/prepared! What do I need to do immediately?

1. Already figured out $$ side. Monthly payment less than $700. Ford Options 48. Dealer is already aware of all the incentives: XPlan, CA State $1500, ADA $100, Ford Credit $2500...
2. Last night I went through FordPass app and prepared a few settings for my profile to start with.
3. Link phone, Activate FordPass.
4. Set up PaaK.
5. Visit AAA to transfer my personal plate.
6. Order accessories through dealer.
Sponsored