- First Name
- Feb 8, 2020
- Reaction score
- Kona EV, 2002 Mustang GT, Former CMax Energi
And, I pick mine up today. Dealer told me yesterday it arrived early in the morning, the second customer Mach E for that dealer. They received their FCTP last Friday, said they had a few dozen people on Saturday waiting for test drives, including a couple of families. They limited drives to less than 10 minutes each. Told me a half dozen wanted to buy one immediately and were disappointed they had to order and wait.I'll let you know for sure when I finally get mine sometime in February, but I would think the ride would be better. The outer diameter of the 18's and 19's is the same, so the wider sidewalls should in theory give it a softer ride over bumps.
I was expecting to pick mine up next week - don't feel ready/prepared! What do I need to do immediately?
1. Already figured out $$ side. Monthly payment less than $700. Ford Options 48. Dealer is already aware of all the incentives: XPlan, CA State $1500, ADA $100, Ford Credit $2500...
2. Last night I went through FordPass app and prepared a few settings for my profile to start with.
3. Link phone, Activate FordPass.
4. Set up PaaK.
5. Visit AAA to transfer my personal plate.
6. Order accessories through dealer.