Car ordered in December, order confirmed but not appearing in my ford.com account

MonorailGold

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion Hybrid. 2022 MME CR1 on order
Country flag
From my local dealer:

"Your order number is xxxx.

It has been accepted just not scheduled yet. I will give you updates as I get them."

How long should it take to appear in my account's "My Reservations, Orders and Purchases" section?

Also, I haven't received an official Ford email about my order. How long should that take?
Sponsored

heisnuts

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Country flag
If you ordered the car at the dealer (as opposed to ordering and putting the deposit down at Ford.com) you will never see a pending order at ford.com or your Ford Pass account. You will receive an email from Ford when the order is accepted, when the order is scheduled for production, when the car is produced, when the car is shipped and when the car arrives at your dealer, but any further updates will need to be provided by your dealer.

OP
OP
MonorailGold

MonorailGold

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion Hybrid. 2022 MME CR1 on order
Country flag
If you ordered the car at the dealer (as opposed to ordering and putting the deposit down at Ford.com) you will never see a pending order at ford.com or your Ford Pass account. You will receive an email from Ford when the order is accepted, when the order is scheduled for production, when the car is produced, when the car is shipped and when the car arrives at your dealer, but any further updates will need to be provided by your dealer.
Thanks for that clarification. Yes, I ordered it via the dealer. I'm reluctant to bug the dealership too much, but now I'll have keep that as Option 1.

heisnuts

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Country flag
I would not bug the dealer yet either. I, too, ordered in December with my local dealer and I fully expect the car will not go into production until April or May at the earliest. So until then there are a ton of Mach E YouTube videos you can watch and a ton of threads here you can read in the meantime :)....
Sponsored