When should an order show up on Ford.com "My Account"?

Xweb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Premium eAWD
Country flag
I ordered a Mach-E at a local dealership in December 2021. I received email confirmations and a priority code of 10. I created a Ford.com account with the hopes of tracking the order on the "My Reservations, Orders and Purchases" page. I used the same email address while registering for an account that my dealership order used. When I login and visit that page it displays "Our records show you have no reservations, orders, or purchases.".

I tried the website chat support and they had me call Ford. The rep told me that I should not look there, I should look at https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ but I need a VIN for that. I tried to explain to the rep that I was logged into a Ford account and what I was looking at but there was a language or knowledge barrier on their end. I just want to see my order. Any ideas?

I have tried calling the dealer but they do not call back and my salesperson is not very savvy when it comes to the Internet.
Sponsored

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
If you placed your order directly with a dealer it will not show up in your ford.com account. Only orders placed online through ford.com will. You not missing much anyway.

eBullitt

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid; 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I also ordered at the dealership and not via on-line. My understanding was that the order would not appear in one's account on the Ford website until the order was assigned a production date. This is based on what I was told by the dealership and seems to be consistent with the posts I've read on this forum. My assumption is that the VIN is assigned at the same time the production date is provided.

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
Orders placed directly with the dealer do not show up on ford.com. All you get is an email from Ford saying your order is in.

OP
OP
Xweb

Xweb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for the responses. I was hoping I can track online so I can speak with the dealer the minimum amount possible.

Bill S

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Prem ER eAWD, 18 Tesla M3, 64 Falcon Sprint
Country flag
Thanks for the responses. I was hoping I can track online so I can speak with the dealer the minimum amount possible.
Your order will show up in your FordPass account when it is assigned a production date. I ordered thru dealer, a Premium ER eAWD on 10/2 and received my production date of 3/7 on 2/3, then bumped to 3/14 last Thursday. It seems to always happen on a Thursday. You are close to getting a date. Good luck.

OP
OP
Xweb

Xweb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Your order will show up in your FordPass account when it is assigned a production date.
Thank you. Question: Is my "FordPass" account the same as my Ford.com account?

Bill S

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Prem ER eAWD, 18 Tesla M3, 64 Falcon Sprint
Country flag
Thank you. Question: Is my "FordPass" account the same as my Ford.com account?
I can't verify that. My FordPass is on my phone and I only access my computer. It shouldn't be an issue.

eBullitt

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid; 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I'm a novice here, but my understanding is that the Ford.com account is separate from FordPass. The latter is the smart phone app tool to operate features of your car, e.g. pre-conditioning, charging schedule, etc..

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Volt, '22 MME Ca Rt-1
Occupation
Physical Therapist, Freelance Trombonist
Country flag
I also ordered in December. No news yet but my salesperson assures me she'll contact me by email when the order happens. Oddly, I got an email from Ford about FordPass and it seems to be the same account number and password as my Ford.com account.

OP
OP
Xweb

Xweb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I also ordered in December. No news yet but my salesperson assures me she'll contact me by email when the order happens
I received an email with "YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED" a day or so after visiting the dealer to place the order and a PDF order summary email. It has been quiet since then.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I ordered a Mach-E at a local dealership in December 2021. I received email confirmations and a priority code of 10. I created a Ford.com account with the hopes of tracking the order on the "My Reservations, Orders and Purchases" page. I used the same email address while registering for an account that my dealership order used. When I login and visit that page it displays "Our records show you have no reservations, orders, or purchases.".

I tried the website chat support and they had me call Ford. The rep told me that I should not look there, I should look at https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ but I need a VIN for that. I tried to explain to the rep that I was logged into a Ford account and what I was looking at but there was a language or knowledge barrier on their end. I just want to see my order. Any ideas?

I have tried calling the dealer but they do not call back and my salesperson is not very savvy when it comes to the Internet.
I got priority 19 and dealer wouldn't admit to any responsibility for it. :(
Also, a month after order confirmation (printed sheet hand delivered from dealer and My Account reservation at Ford.com) I got the STAY EXHILERATED email. It also says "stay informed". Both are very hard to sustain. Day 68 of 196-day wait, or 280-day wait, or whenever)
Ford Mustang Mach-E When should an order show up on Ford.com "My Account"? 1645666515592
Sponsored