KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
F310E21A-6DBA-49F8-97D8-F3EA1F437CBC.jpeg

Headed back for charging and clean-up yesterday afternoon. As happy as I am that my MME arrived, the enjoyment is somewhat tampered by our dismal weather. I woke this morning to more snow falling and sub-zero temps which may change my post-delivery drive plans today. If so, you’ll find me in car in the garage.
Why does it look like the front "grill" is glass?

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
My Carbonized Gray MME has just arrived at my dealership. Finally after 14 months of waiting. It is still wrapped with shrink wrap in few places but it is really real. It is here.
The dealer let me check out their loaner/demo MME which is very restricted of what they can do with it within the dealership. It is only for the customers use.
Siting in the driver's seat you realize how captivating the center screen is.
I run my hands all over the surfaces, the seats, opened the hood and checked the trunk. It is real guys and gals.
Good luck to all.

PXL_20210215_215844039.MP.jpg

PXL_20210215_215831833.jpg

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
MME has made it home.
The ponies have found each other, staying warm and cozy away from the incoming winter storm. Finally it is here. Drove it around town. Ohh what a feeling.!!!!
Center screen is captivating. It can be overwhelming to learn all the functions at the dealership. The Ford Pass app is slow.
It needs more attention from the Ford developers. Not enough time to play with it. The phone finally became the key. As soon as the phone became the key, as soon as you walked close enough to the pony, it set the alarm and the notification of possible theft kept coming. Not enough time for finding our WiFi yet. Work in progress.
Overall at this point, extremely satisfied.
Nothing negative against the Teslas but I wondered why it took so long to join the club. EV, instant tongue, quiet transport and many options to choose options and setting at your fingertips. I need time with this pony.
Your MME will be here soon. Get ready.
Good luck to all.

IMG_20210217_202733.jpg

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
My Mach E is a week old. Totally new experience. Different kind of driving.
One pedal mode is now my favorite.
It keeps you engaged all the time. I am afraid that I will collect few speeding citations while I am driving this machine.
I am surprised, impressed and delighted to own this pony. The built quality, level of sophistication and the technology in it.
We all have experienced what happens when a new vehicle is released. They all have issues. I have none other than the garage door motor cannot find my Mach E.
Others have the same issue.
I started to go on trips that are within the range of the battery indication. All turned out well. Highway driving is a joy. Intelligent cruise control with lane keeping went well.
Driving thru construction zones, I decided that wasn't a good idea.
Passing slower traffic in a hurry was a breeze. This pony will accelerate from 50mph to 80mph effortlessly.
I have managed to see 3.3 - 3.5 and to my surprise 4.1m per KW. I do my calculations with 3.3 and 3.5. 300+ miles of range.
The pony has less than 400 miles on the odometer and we still learning from it.
To anyone out there who is a pilot, it is like creating a flight plan. You know which locations you stop for charging ahead of time. So now my wife and I are going to experience charging away from home.
I know others, especially others on the west coast, know more about it.
The vehicle builts up the confidence in us to make such a trip. Looking forward to this.
Good luck with your MMEs.

sambastang

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Veloster, 2021 Mustang Mach-E FE
Occupation
IT Engineer
Country flag
So awesome!!! I'm completely in love with Sall-E!! The handling is like she's on rails, and the amount of scoot still available at 70 gave me the mischief giggles. ?❤?

IMG_20210225_165300.jpg

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
So awesome!!! I'm completely in love with Sall-E!! The handling is like she's on rails, and the amount of scoot still available at 70 gave me the mischief giggles. ?❤?

Ford Mustang Mach-E CARBONIZED GRAY Mach-E Club IMG_20210225_165300
I see.......the feelings are mutual.!!!!!!
I see you picked your special name for the plates.?????
I notice that your brake calipers are painted.?? Mine are not. Also the fender flares are matching the paint. Mine are black. Which one do you have.??
Anyways, enjoy your pony.!!!!!

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
I notice that your brake calipers are painted.?? Mine are not. Also the fender flares are matching the paint. Mine are black. Which one do you have.??
It is First Edition.

sambastang

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Veloster, 2021 Mustang Mach-E FE
Occupation
IT Engineer
Country flag
Thank you!! And yup, Ford threw in some extra sparkles on the First Edition. Calipers, fender paint, seat stitching, and a dark head-liner. I was shocked when the dealer said he was able to find one. And yeah, completely in love. ??