Reaction score
Vehicles
Fastback 67, Mach 1 72, GT 2015, Mach E AWD ER
Occupation
Filmdirector
Country flag
Ready for an Autobahn drive???
Let the KW flow.
Find out what your MME can do at 90+ mph.!!
Good luck.
it´s not my Mach E, i will get an own star white AWD ER in june, and of course i will test our Autobahn ;-)

tuminatr

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I finally got around to putting wheels on the MME. These are wheels that I had on my Ford Fusion. The wheels are a lightweight 19x8.5 +20 and the wheel tire combo save 6 pounds per wheel the difference is noticeable. The Tires are All season UHP Vredestein Hypertrac 245/50/19 tires. After I installed them I took a short 25-mile drive and it's smooth and the tires are as quiet as the factory Michelin IMHO the new tires are smoother and handle much better. I will post a few pictures now and a few more tomorrow of the font and back.

MM@wheels.JPG

mmewhes.JPG

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Thanks to @50 Deep, the wheel project on my Carbonized Gray First Edition is complete. The dimension was 20X9 and the finished wheel weight for the SV103 was 22.2 pounds before mounting, but I don't know the assembled weight with the tires. I went with the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ in a 245/45ZR20 all around. The ride is much stickier than it was before, but I've only got a mile on them so far. I have a longer drive this afternoon, so I can always report more later, that and any noticeable decrease in KWh/mi. I didn't see a change on the speedometer. Terrance is a joy to work with and very passionate about his business. These are quality wheels and I highly recommend.

IMG_3781.png

IMG_3782.png

IMG_3783.png

IMG_3784.png

MachEtyMach

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 eGolf, 2021 Mach-E CA Route 1
Country flag
A funny thing happened while waiting for my Carbonized Gray CA Route 1 production week (6/20/21) to arrive:

Ford Mustang Mach-E CARBONIZED GRAY Mach-E Club L_Front_3x5_210616

Ford Mustang Mach-E CARBONIZED GRAY Mach-E Club L_Rear_3x5_210616

This one showed up at South Bay Ford, someone else's cancelled order. No ADM. Ford Options (monthly payment within $1 of macchiazo spreadsheet value - thanks!). No X-Plan, but I didn't know about it until recently and didn't ask for it. Overall, easiest car purchase I've ever made.

Only 200 miles on it at this point, but the car is rock solid. Can't wait to start taking some road trips. If she looks particularly shiny, I got ceramic coating last weekend.

I've what I would call some 'burn-in' issues with FordPass app, PAAK, my initial attempt to charge with EA, etc. that I can share later, but some of these things were probably partially my fault, and none seem insurmountable.

My advice on these issues is to treat this car purchase like a new computer purchase, which it is. Come prepared with all the apps, logins, passwords printed, downloaded, installed, logged in etc. Write down anything that looks like a password, passcode, etc.

Haven't cancelled my original order yet. I wanted to wait to see what the actual production date turned out to be.

I'll post more details on purchase and initial impressions later, but wanted to get these photos up.