Cargo mat too big

SpacePony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Preimum AWD Ext. Battery
Country flag
The dealer installed mine so I didn’t get the instructions. Sounds like I just need to drop the floor
Oh yeah, I guess not everyone got it after purchase. Strange that the dealer installed it wrong!
I don’t know why they designed it that way. Since it’s a tray with a lip, I guess they assumed you’d rather use it when the floor was lowered, since when the floor is raised it’s likely be paired with the seats being folded flat…exactly when a tray with a lip wouldn’t be that helpful!
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Oh yeah, I guess not everyone got it after purchase. Strange that the dealer installed it wrong!
I don’t know why they designed it that way. Since it’s a tray with a lip, I guess they assumed you’d rather use it when the floor was lowered, since when the floor is raised it’s likely be paired with the seats being folded flat…exactly when a tray with a lip wouldn’t be that helpful!
I got mine through Tasca Part. While it was OEM, I don't recall there being non-hieroglyphic instructions. IT didn't take long to figure out why it didn't fit in my case. The lower position looks better to me anyway. Win-Win.