Aferreira613

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E
Country flag
So I’m suddenly unable to fast charge my mach e as it generates a charge fault message in the vehicle. Solid amber indicator light as opposed to flashing so the problem seems to be with the vehicle and not the charging station. Same issue with three different fast chargers. Any clue as to what the problem might be or is a trip to the dealership in order?
Sponsored

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
What type of chargers are you using, and have you used them before with the Mach-E?

Hard to say what the problem might be with that limited information. Could still be user error or a charger issue unless you tried a different brand of station as well.

OP
OP

Aferreira613

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E
Country flag
What type of chargers are you using, and have you used them before with the Mach-E?

Hard to say what the problem might be with that limited information. Could still be user error or a charger issue unless you tried a different brand of station as well.
We were using electrify Canada chargers and yes, I have used them severs times before.

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Did you try it on other fast charger networks other than Electrify Canada? Is L2 still charging correctly?

petertar

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
I'm experiencing this exact problem. The chargers i attempted to use are variants of the Chargepoint Express stations(64kw). Some run by Florida Power & Light(FPL Evolution) and a private Chargepoint unit. I have used all of these chargers before with no problem. L2 charging works. It is kind of sad to pull up to a bank of chargers with Hyundais, VWs and Rivians all actively charging and me jumping from charger to charger with repeated failures. I made the trip 3 weeks ago from Cape Cod to Naples, FL successfully charging all the way at Electrify America, EVgo, and FPL Evolution chargers. Now I can't seen to get a fast charger to work. Any ideas?
Sponsored