There are some 100kW Chargers
Sponsored

PeeCee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Red Mustang MachE
Country flag
Does anyone know if the Ford pass works with electrify Canada? Also, what about the free 250kwh they get in the US? My dealer said no, but hey they don’t give much confidence with any questions since they haven’t had one yet.
Yes it does, just that there are not many Electrify Canada charge stations yet :\

PeeCee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Do you guys know if there are any 100+kw chargers in quebec. I didnt realize that here in QC the fast chargers are 50kw chargers
Yes there are plenty on the CIrcuit Electrique. They are not very well advertised. I know of at least 2 that I used and worked very well with my MME. I didn't stay at the charge station once plugged, but when I plugged them at the 100 kw stations, it would start at about 64 then climbed to 74 then I just walked away to grab food... by the time I came back and ate, my car was at 80% and I stopped the charge.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
Yes there are plenty on the CIrcuit Electrique. They are not very well advertised. I know of at least 2 that I used and worked very well with my MME. I didn't stay at the charge station once plugged, but when I plugged them at the 100 kw stations, it would start at about 64 then climbed to 74 then I just walked away to grab food... by the time I came back and ate, my car was at 80% and I stopped the charge.
Any of them along the 50 or 417/40

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
nvm just checked there's only one in Grenville. 1 only youd figure wed have a more developped circuit on those routes.

PeeCee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
nvm just checked there's only one in Grenville. 1 only youd figure wed have a more developped circuit on those routes.
It's a question of time I suppose.. I mean, before this year, not many cars actually were able to charge above 50 kw/h. With all the new EVs coming out, pretty sure they are mostly going to add only 100kw/h+ stations over time and higher.

PeeCee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Any of them along the 50 or 417/40
I didn't really go on the 417, I'm in Quebec. I did go on the 50 to go towards Parc Omega with the kids in February, but I didn't stop to charge. I had looked and saw some charging stations at Montebello, but I didn't take a look to see if they were 50 or 100.

I don't even know if Circuit Electrique goes into Ontario or not with a different name or not :p

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I didn't really go on the 417, I'm in Quebec. I did go on the 50 to go towards Parc Omega with the kids in February, but I didn't stop to charge. I had looked and saw some charging stations at Montebello, but I didn't take a look to see if they were 50 or 100.

I don't even know if Circuit Electrique goes into Ontario or not with a different name or not :p
It does in Ottawa, but the app shows the ottawa chargers, and Im planning a trip to NS and it shows the partner chargers there also. Ill need to check if those are 50 or 100+

PeeCee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It does in Ottawa, but the app shows the ottawa chargers, and Im planning a trip to NS and it shows the partner chargers there also. Ill need to check if those are 50 or 100+
I know on the 40 East you'll have some 100. I'm on some Quebec MME Forums / Facebook Groups and lots of people talk about charging between Montreal - Quebec... However, past Quebec towards NS, I wouldn't know what the infrastructure looks like. I think Petro Canada was supposed to build a coast-to-coast network, but not sure if it was done.

They seem to have a few options but won't be able to charge in between each. Not sure either if they are 100 or 50. But with Petro Canada and Circuit Electrique, I'm sure you'll be able to make it! Must be quite a trip, I hope all goes well :)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Charging experience in Quebec 1617560208516

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Do you guys know if there are any 100+kw chargers in quebec. I didnt realize that here in QC the fast chargers are 50kw chargers
The petro cans (electrify Canada) are the fastest 350 KW one in Montreal a couple in Quebec. Electric Circuit I think are upgrading a few to 150 KW? But ya 50 KW is most.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The petro cans (electrify Canada) are the fastest 350 KW one in Montreal a couple in Quebec. Electric Circuit I think are upgrading a few to 150 KW? But ya 50 KW is most.
So basically I have to get a card for CE and EC? Plug and Charge doesnt work with either of them right.

Tremor38

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
The petro Canada ones are also the cheapest. I think in the 33cent per min range for up to 350

unhandled

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Charged at Electric Circuit today. First charger would not charge but the second one there worked fine.

Interestingly, a Kona EV started charging just fine on the first one I tried.
Sponsored