noflipping

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium 4X, Focus Electric
Country flag
SUNDAY UPDATE - Had two more EA charging sessions without issue EXCEPT, the first one I was billed for the season, second one not. The Ford Pass app (iOS) has lost the ability to show me ANY info regarding charge status or charge state. It sees the car, but gives NO info about it.

Tried deleting and reinstalling without luck. Did get an "activate vehicle" button a few times that, when pushed, said "there's something wrong - cant activate right now." Guessing there's something wrong on the backend.

All in in all, I'm still pretty stoked about how well everything worked.
Sponsored

MojoWorking

First Name
Mojo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edge Sport & MME
Country flag
So far I have used EA and EVgo. Both have worked flawlessly. In September I'm planning a road-trip from the DC area to Newport RI. Will report back on how it goes. This will be my first EV road-trip so I'm a bit nervous.

skiingj

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
This past weekend I did a round trip to SFO. ~240 miles and the range of my SR RWD Premium MME with 100% charge. It was very hot with some stop and go traffic and 80mph :)

I stopped on the way home at the Vacaville Outlets and used a 350W EA DC Fast Charger. First attempt it timed out. I didn't figure out how to start the process by going into the FP app Blue Oval charging...

In 17 minutes I went from 17% - 53%. I wish I returned to the car sooner or used the 150W as I only need about 10%.

Very pleased with the MME performance and EA station.

Dear Ford - Please fix all the BUGS.
Sponsored