Crickets at the MCOA

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Does Ford define what the MUSTANG is or does the club? What happens 10-15 years when gas cars go away?
Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Does Ford define what the MUSTANG is or does the club? What happens 10-15 years when gas cars go away?
They won't "go away" at least in our lifetimes.
There likely will be no longer any newly manufactured ICE cars in that timeframe...but I plan to still have my 65 convertible (if I'm still kicking!).

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Well things are going to heat up at the MCA over the Mach E today. The latest issue of Mustang Times just came out. The details are in the screen capture of the article below and in your February issue if you are a member. In short, the MCA is working on judging criteria for the Mustang Mach E.
this is an amazingly balanced editorial especially considering it's from the MCOA. It's going to annoy a lot of the "not a Mustang" crown which is just fine by me.

I'm not a MCoA member but I am a "Mustang Owner's Museum" member. I am not sure they have considered what that will mean with the Mach-E - I've been a little afraid to ask.

Hate from "real Mustang" owners is something I admit to worrying about. (Yes the whole thing is kind of stupid. :()

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
this is an amazingly balanced editorial especially considering it's from the MCOA. It's going to annoy a lot of the "not a Mustang" crown which is just fine by me.

I'm not a MCoA member but I am a "Mustang Owner's Museum" member. I am not sure they have considered what that will mean with the Mach-E - I've been a little afraid to ask.

Hate from "real Mustang" owners is something I admit to worrying about. (Yes the whole thing is kind of stupid. :()
Just get that personalized plate: "NOTASTNG"

Of course then people will be asking you "No Tasting?? WTF?"

or "NOTPONY" LOL

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Ford does. They own the brand. That doesn’t require the MCA agreed or follows but it would limit membership if MCA only allowed certain Mustangs in. Besides, they let the Mustang II and Fox-bodies in.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag