Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
LOL I can't believe they would stoop so low. If Ford releases a Mustang EV coupe are they going to scream and shout as well. Guess what they're going to find out quickly that the "normal" mustang days will be over soon
There’s been a substantial #notamustang crowd in the MCA for quite some time. There’s a whole thread on it here. Some called for Ford to change the name, others threatened to quit the MCA.
Sponsored

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
There’s been a substantial #notamustang crowd in the MCA for quite some time. There’s a whole thread on it here. Some called for Ford to change the name, others threatened to quit the MCA.
Oh ya im aware, but this is a new low. What next are they going to shut it down a start a new club with their own rules. Not like I care i wasnt planning to join anyways but it just seems very childish

Daniel M

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mustang Mach E, 2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
Oh ya im aware, but this is a new low. What next are they going to shut it down a start a new club with their own rules. Not like I care i wasnt planning to join anyways but it just seems very childish
I joined, just to piss them off and get that X-Plan discount!

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yeah, people in the United States seem to be unreasonably possessive about the term “ America.”
It's not just us. Pretty much the whole world recognizes "Americans" as referring to citizens of the USA, not just everyone from North or South America.

Plus we're the only country with "America" right in the name of the country.

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
I also joined to get the X Plan discount. Let's all post on MCOA when we take delivery of our MME's!
And we can all put our MCOA Stickers on the window. NEVER on the paint, please!

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Uh ... no.
?? So you hear citizens of Canada and Mexico and Brazil referred to as "Americans" around the world? I've never run across that in my travels around the world (been to about 50 countries).

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Well things are going to heat up at the MCA over the Mach E today. The latest issue of Mustang Times just came out. The details are in the screen capture of the article below and in your February issue if you are a member. In short, the MCA is working on judging criteria for the Mustang Mach E.

I'm seriously considering taking my Grabber Blue FE to Road Atlanta for the MCA 45th Anniversary Celebration and try it at speed (legally) at Road Atlanta High Performance Driving Event in early April. I'll make sure to have my MCA sticker in the window!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Crickets at the MCOA February 2021 Judges Corner

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I saw the road atlanta rally info today, I'm only 140 miles away in Columbus GA, wish it were later in the year when I actually might have my mach-e by then, I'd certainly go

horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE, Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Well things are going to heat up at the MCA over the Mach E today. The latest issue of Mustang Times just came out. The details are in the screen capture of the article below and in your February issue if you are a member. In short, the MCA is working on judging criteria for the Mustang Mach E.

I'm seriously considering taking my Grabber Blue FE to Road Atlanta for the MCA 45th Anniversary Celebration and try it at speed (legally) at Road Atlanta High Performance Driving Event in early April. I'll make sure to have my MCA sticker in the window!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Crickets at the MCOA February 2021 Judges Corner
I live just north of Atlanta. I may take my MME FE Grabber Blue to the 45th Celebration too.