Current delivery times for new orders this week

oldertwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I test drove a Mach-E this weekend and now I have to have one lol. I signed up for the Mustang Club of America, so I will be able to use the X Plan discount after 90 days. But because of the 90 day wait, I can not take delivery of a Mach-E until mid June at the earliest. Therefore, I am trying to plan out a good time to place my order.

Has anyone done an online order in the last week or two and have a estimated date?

I am interested in the Premium with the Extended Battery - RWD (incase the model makes a difference on manufacturing time)
Sponsored

capt_jak_harkness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium
Country flag
I test drove a Mach-E this weekend and now I have to have one lol. I signed up for the Mustang Club of America, so I will be able to use the X Plan discount after 90 days. But because of the 90 day wait, I can not take delivery of a Mach-E until mid June at the earliest. Therefore, I am trying to plan out a good time to place my order.

Has anyone done an online order in the last week or two and have a estimated date?

I am interested in the Premium with the Extended Battery - RWD (incase the model makes a difference on manufacturing time)
So...I don't wanna burst your bubble, but I think you might be in for a bit of a wait. The rollout was already kinda slow, and now with all the chip shortages and other delays I think it'll be a while.

Just for some context, I placed an order 1/30/21 and I still don't have a build date.

Fret not, however, for all is not lost. If you really want one asap (or before winter), you can use ford's inventory tracker or autotrader.com to find available MMEs ready to buy now.

They pop up occasionally due to customers not taking delivery and so there's a good chance you could find one that is the same spec.

That's what I did, which is why I have an FE MME in my garage right now ;)

Janjan

First Name
Janice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E X Premium
Occupation
Customer service for United airlines
Country flag

Good luck. I ordered the same one back in February n haven’t heard a thing. No one seems to know when we’ll get it!!!

seeds541

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Ordered my Mach E on March 1st. If I am lucky my build will begin at the end of June. This is unbelievable. Ford has really screwed up this launch. No one can provide a straight answer on anything. I have contacted the dealer and ford and get different answers every time

Flash442

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Has anyone from March 2021 gotten a VIN yet? I ordered on March 23 and have not heard a peep. No one at the dealership or Ford could tell me what is going on. First they said 6-8 weeks than Corporate said 8-12 weeks.

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag

The manufacturer's estimate is currently "24+ weeks" for delivery of a newly ordered Premium model.

JFleming

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium AWD, 2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Fireman
Country flag
I ordered mine on March 8th 2021. I just a got cryptic email from Ford this morning (6/24) saying that it will be built the week of Aug 16th. This is the first communication from Ford since the day I ordered it.

As cheap and easy as it would be to do, you would think that Ford would be better with communications. The only message I get from Ford is they could care less about me, my order, and selling cars.

Patelmil

First Name
Mil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach e
Country flag

Have you got any update for your Mach e. I ordered on march 1st through dealer.
Ordered my Mach E on March 1st. If I am lucky my build will begin at the end of June. This is unbelievable. Ford has really screwed up this launch. No one can provide a straight answer on anything. I have contacted the dealer and ford and get different answers every time
I ordered March 1st as well. Dealer tells me it coming by 7/13. Found today on 7/16....it's rescheduled to 10/31. Doesn't make sense.

Flash442

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Has anyone from March 2021 gotten a VIN yet? I ordered on March 23 and have not heard a peep. No one at the dealership or Ford could tell me what is going on. First they said 6-8 weeks than Corporate said 8-12 weeks.
UPDATE: Finally got a scheduled production date. NO EMAIL, I had to log into my account to find out. :rolleyes: Hopefully the date holds.?

Screenshot 2021-07-22 175439.png

V8 Voodoo

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Country flag
The delay is annoying. The wife and I are very much considering buying a MME, but the 24-28+ week wait (still going back and forth between Premium ER AWD or GTPE) is a killer. Local dealer said they would sell me their demo unit which is a Premium ER AWD at MSRP, but I don't like that it is used and still paying MSRP.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
The manufacturer's estimate is currently "24+ weeks" for delivery of a newly ordered Premium model.
When I ordered (Premium, RWD, ER) on 4/27/21, the estimate was also 24+ weeks. That “+” could mean anything, at this point!

THXDIAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VOLVO XC90 T8, MUSTANG GT CONV
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
GTPE Dark Matter Gray, all options. Scheduled for production week of 9/5/21! No email from Ford.