Current delivery times for new orders this week

YaRu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I ordered mach e premium ER AWD 3/31 & finally got assigned a VIN! Dealer said production is scheduled for 9/20?? Wonder how long until delivery…
Sponsored

concept machine

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT350R, Tacoma TRD Pro, Escape, Veloster
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Does anyone know of how far our new orders are? say if I ordered today?

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Does anyone know of how far our new orders are? say if I ordered today?
Lots of active threads on this as this one is dead, but it's anywhere from 6 - 10 months depending on what you order. It's listed on Ford's website when you order, the only workaround would be to find on the lot which does not have ADM added on.

concept machine

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT350R, Tacoma TRD Pro, Escape, Veloster
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
?thank you!
My dealer ordered a couple weeks ago for me. He didn't tell me exact time frame but he alluded to no less than 6 months, so it looks like sometime mid next year. That's good actually. I just didn't want it coming sooner than late winter. Summer next year is perfect actually.

JohnnyMachE

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, Mustang Mach-E SEL
Country flag
The manufacturer's estimate is currently "24+ weeks" for delivery of a newly ordered Premium model.
LOLOLOL.

They really need to update that I'm looking at 36ish weeks right now on a select (if the latest delivery estimate holds). When I ordered they quoted me 20+ weeks. Technically they aren't wrong as I will get it after twenty weeks but they really need to update that page.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
LOLOLOL.

They really need to update that I'm looking at 36ish weeks right now on a select (if the latest delivery estimate holds). When I ordered they quoted me 20+ weeks. Technically they aren't wrong as I will get it after twenty weeks but they really need to update that page.
The tricky part is that dealer allocation also has to do with it. Which sucks. I feel like for custom orders, dealer allotments shouldn’t effect you, but I’m assuming there have been, and still probably are, shady dealers that order customs with employees, friends and family and then sell them to the public when they come in. For a select, you could have definitely got lucky though! Lots of dealers have like 5 Selects at all times.

JohnnyMachE

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The tricky part is that dealer allocation also has to do with it. Which sucks. I feel like for custom orders, dealer allotments shouldn’t effect you, but I’m assuming there have been, and still probably are, shady dealers that order customs with employees, friends and family and then sell them to the public when they come in. For a select, you could have definitely got lucky though! Lots of dealers have like 5 Selects at all times.
Funny you should mention that looks like there are about 7 selects around me (DFW, 50mi) if Fords tracker is correct. I may check out the 2 dealerships close to me.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Funny you should mention that looks like there are about 7 selects around me (DFW, 50mi) if Fords tracker is correct. I may check out the 2 dealerships close to me.
Yeah, just call ahead. They post ALL cars on the sites automatically, so even ones still in transit or those that are still being built. I think once it gets a VIN or a build date, they automatically put it on the websites.

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Re: dealler allocation for orders, Do the cars (like mine) on chip hold fall into the same priority assigned to the dealer/ I guess what I am asking is the convoluted dealler allocation affect when you get a build date or/and when on chip hold who gets the next chip.. I see some people from 2022 build dates getting their cars, (Hurrah for them!) and others on chip hold. Are any 2022 premiums getting built? I was suppose to be in the first week of 2022 builds...

jonkMACHE

First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 4X
I test drove a Mach-E this weekend and now I have to have one lol. I signed up for the Mustang Club of America, so I will be able to use the X Plan discount after 90 days. But because of the 90 day wait, I can not take delivery of a Mach-E until mid June at the earliest. Therefore, I am trying to plan out a good time to place my order.
You will definitely not get your MachE by mid-June. If you get it by the end of 2022 you'll be lucky. Early 2023 is more likely.

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
I'm also in the DFW area. Those that you see are not on the lot yet. They're in the process of being built now so probably not on the lot for 2 more months. I've talked to AutoNation Frisco, Town East and Grapevine and they're all asking for more than MSRP. You can try the other dealerships. I wanted X-Plan so the closest one I could find with incoming inventory was in Houston.

JohnnyMachE

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm also in the DFW area. Those that you see are not on the lot yet. They're in the process of being built now so probably not on the lot for 2 more months. I've talked to AutoNation Frisco, Town East and Grapevine and they're all asking for more than MSRP. You can try the other dealerships. I wanted X-Plan so the closest one I could find with incoming inventory was in Houston.
Ugh looks like the wait continues. Those are the same ones I was thinking about contacting. Obviously even if I did want to pay over MSRP (I don't), I'd be too slow to get one of those.

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
Ugh looks like the wait continues. Those are the same ones I was thinking about contacting. Obviously even if I did want to pay over MSRP (I don't), I'd be too slow to get one of those.
I would order one from Five Star in Carrollton. In the mean time, sign up for for the Mustang Club of America to get X-Plan pricing.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Yeah, just call ahead. They post ALL cars on the sites automatically, so even ones still in transit or those that are still being built. I think once it gets a VIN or a build date, they automatically put it on the websites.
ancient history now, but I know my car auto populated to the dealer’s website once it reached built status. It sat on the website for about a week before they took it off.

JohnnyMachE

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I would order one from Five Star in Carrollton. In the mean time, sign up for for the Mustang Club of America to get X-Plan pricing.
With the 3 month delay looks like I should qualify by the time the car shows up. My order is in McKinney. 5/31. Only about 3 months at this point if they don't have another delay :rolleyes:
Sponsored