Gjp719

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mazda CX-9, 2018 GMC Terrain
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Delivery times extended to 32+ weeks Screenshot_20220401-065237_Chrome

Ordering a Mustang Mach E will take longer.
Sponsored

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Delivery times extended to 32+ weeks C9BC28C1-53E8-4F48-B020-F484C8845BDF

I think this one goes beyond surprised pikachu all the way to endless surprised pikachu.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
So they're still under-estimating?

43+ weeks

AstralLiving

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GTPE in Dark Matter Gray
Occupation
Video Game Producer
Country flag
Let's go all in on the plus: 1+ weeks wait. Then everyone can enjoy the bitterness of disappointment right away, instead of wasting dozens of weeks with excited hope getting in the way!

RonOinAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Premium 4X
Country flag
They were saying 24+ weeks when I ordered my 2021 MME. I received it 39 weeks later. My car wasn't affected by either of the production problems Ford announced during that period. As others have noted, that + carries the weight.

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
Believe the Plus. My dealer who’s been in the game 50 years said the week estimate is based on the fastest possible delivery of the easiest configured car to the closest location. Almost no cars will make that grade and many will be 40 weeks or a year

Obviously as the auto industry retools for electric production there’s going to be major speed bumps and this is one of them.
caveat emptor. I hope the delay leads to fixing the bricking problem that so many people are noting in regards to the high-voltage system

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
Believe the Plus. My dealer who’s been in the game 50 years said the week estimate is based on the fastest possible delivery of the easiest configured car to the closest location. Almost no cars will make that grade and many will be 40 weeks or a year

Obviously as the auto industry retools for electric production there’s going to be major speed bumps and this is one of them.
caveat emptor. I hope the delay leads to fixing the bricking problem that so many people are noting in regards to the high-voltage system
I think if you ordered a GT (or a lesser extent a Select) it's still quite possible to be under 32 weeks. But yeah, you definitely can't count on it.

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
I think if you ordered a GT (or a lesser extent a Select) it's still quite possible to be under 32 weeks. But yeah, you definitely can't count on it.
There’s been a few weeks of no production and some are thinking it’s due to reengineering of vital high-voltage parts to prevent the bricking we see occurring it looks like over 100 cars have been incapacitated and many of them are damaged during towing

Add to that the OTA is taking some cars out of service and we’re looking at the same kind of issues that Tesla had in the first few years I went through that with my Model S and I hope to avoid going through it with my new MME
Having a $100,000 brick in your garage is no fun

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford Speedstar Roadster, 2021 Mache CA RT1
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Let's go all in on the plus: 1+ weeks wait. Then everyone can enjoy the bitterness of disappointment right away, instead of wasting dozens of weeks with excited hope getting in the way!
Or how about -- 24 mos- e.g. less then 2 yrs... that would cover it.

whereismycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered a mach-e
Country flag
I'm at 32 weeks right now. No build date assigned. So I'm guessing it will be close to a full year? Is that too optimistic? LOL.

When I ordered it said 16 weeks. Dealer said, more like 20-24.