xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Camaro ss
Country flag
Hi, I placed an order back in August for a bronco sport heritage limited through my local Ford dealer. It still has not been scheduled and it looks now like it never will be. It seems Ford decided to just randomly send them to dealers for retail and not fulfill any customer orders for them. So I'm considering changing my order to a mach-e. Does the 6-8 weeks to delivery listed on the website seem to be pretty accurate or are there constants on certain options that could delay being scheduled? I'm considering a gt or California route1
Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I never ordered, bought my two MME off of lot, but I really think that 6-8 weeks is highly unlikely. There are some build week threads here that will give you a more accurate estimate.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Many people have waited 10 or more months. Note that currently you can only order a CR1 or GT. It may be that Ford has no wait due to pausing production for the other trims.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
With the second assembly line added you may get it sooner now but considering it took my Zero option 22 Select 5 months to get built and' 5+ weeks from when it was built to delivery and now they are shipping more of them, Well..... If you order and get a vin and build date the very next cycle maybe 8 weeks... Very unlikely.

62Lincoln

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE
Country flag
To the OP, it might be worth a try to ask your dealer if you've specified an option that is holding up production on your Bronco Sport. I've read numerous accounts of F-150's being held up for scheduling for an ordered option that is (seemingly) innocuous, but once the buyer dropped the option from their order, their vehicle went to scheduling and production. Perhaps a similar situation might be happening with your order? Might be worth it to ask your dealer...

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
The 6-8 week delivery estimate is a recent development - in just the last three+ weeks, in fact. It was 18-22 weeks when I ordered mine last November 25th (I have a 4/22/23 build week).

It should also be noted that a handful of late Summer/early Fall '22 orders that were built in the past week or so are reporting that they are being given 4-5 week delivery dates.

Finally, there are a handful of December builds that, for reasons unknown, seem to have had delivery delayed for going on 3 months or more. They seem to be either still at the plant in Cuautitlan, Mexico or stuck at a rail transit hub somewhere in the U.S.

As to a 6-8 week delivery promise being accurate, until someone reports that March '23 orders and builds have delivery dates that were fulfilled more or less on time, there's really no way to know.

Last edited:

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Possible? Yes. Accurate? No. There's still a shit show going on with logistics, no one really know how long it will take, I waited almost a year for my delivery.

There was about a 3+ week period where my built and ready to drive car was sitting at the rail yards' parking lot like 2 hours away from the dealership.

OP
OP

xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Camaro ss
Country flag
To the OP, it might be worth a try to ask your dealer if you've specified an option that is holding up production on your Bronco Sport. I've read numerous accounts of F-150's being held up for scheduling for an ordered option that is (seemingly) innocuous, but once the buyer dropped the option from their order, their vehicle went to scheduling and production. Perhaps a similar situation might be happening with your order? Might be worth it to ask your dealer...
Yeah it's because it's a heritage limited. They're only making a limited number. Ford really screwed us bc they said the heritage limited on the full size bronco would be randomly sent to dealers for retail and could not be ordered. But they never made that claim on the bronco sport version anywhere so our dealer was happy to order us one.

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Hi, don't know if this will help......I ordered a '23 Premium on Feb. 10, 2023, on March 16, 2023 I got a build week of May 8th, 2023......when I ordered, dealer said 4-6 months......

I have a '21 Select.....I could not get a new Select w/heated seats so I went up to the Premium......w/NJ incentive, no sales tax, and some kind of fed. tax credit, and trade in, it turns out to be a pretty fair deal for the new Premium.......I just hope the new Premium is as good and trouble free as the Select has been.....

OP
OP

xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Camaro ss
Country flag
Hi, don't know if this will help......I ordered a '23 Premium on Feb. 10, 2023, on March 16, 2023 I got a build week of May 8th, 2023......when I ordered, dealer said 4-6 months......

I have a '21 Select.....I could not get a new Select w/heated seats so I went up to the Premium......w/NJ incentive, no sales tax, and some kind of fed. tax credit, and trade in, it turns out to be a pretty fair deal for the new Premium.......I just hope the new Premium is as good and trouble free as the Select has been.....
That's awesome! I'm not sure if Texas is offering anything. It sounds like I qualify for the federal tax incentive but with the new rules expected to come out soon, I guess people are saying I'll probably only get half of what it was?

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
That's awesome! I'm not sure if Texas is offering anything. It sounds like I qualify for the federal tax incentive but with the new rules expected to come out soon, I guess people are saying I'll probably only get half of what it was?
You may want to get one off the lot because the IRS battery tax credit is about to be announced shortly.

If you have enough tax liability, and you want to apply the $7500 credit, you may want to jump on one now.

If you insist on ordering, note that I am one of those 2022 order that got pushed into 2023 and it's been 11 months - 3 months sitting in Mexico for unknown reasons.

My delivery has been pushed back every 2 weeks from January to another ETA: 4/12/23.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Is 6-8 weeks to delivery accurate? Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 8.45.11 AM

Stanmckinney

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Mustang convertible
Country flag
I ordered a 2023 premium with extended range battery on August 1 and got it Dec. 31. A month of that was transit. So, maybe.

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
Hi, I placed an order back in August for a bronco sport heritage limited through my local Ford dealer. It still has not been scheduled and it looks now like it never will be. It seems Ford decided to just randomly send them to dealers for retail and not fulfill any customer orders for them. So I'm considering changing my order to a mach-e. Does the 6-8 weeks to delivery listed on the website seem to be pretty accurate or are there constants on certain options that could delay being scheduled? I'm considering a gt performance edition with nite pony package
Thanks
It could be 6-8 weeks once the MME is "Built" it could be many months before actual production. I ordered mine Jan 2023, and picked it up in June.

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ground-based: CA Route 1 AWD, ER
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag
It could be 6-8 weeks once the MME is "Built" it could be many months before actual production. I ordered mine Jan 2023, and picked it up in June.
Ha! I just KNEW time travel into the past was possible!

;)
Sponsored