Lookitsdrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E premium
Country flag
Looking good Andrew, we must have got a wheel from the same place - I haven’t had time to put mine in yet but I’m itching to.

D9A763F9-2A9E-49B3-8D27-F9492E1CC08B.jpeg
That is awesome! Yea I waited a good 2 months because my car was at the dealer for small issues. Great taste in selecting Forge Carbon! Let me know if you figure out a way to remove the original airbag cover to the new alcantara one. I would like to know!

Cokeologist

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E Premium EAWD VaporBlueMetallic
Country flag
Like the OP here, I also really liked the pre-production steering wheel that Ford had shown with the space gray interior in their pre-release press photos, with the space gray trim on the lower section; and like the OP, I decided to have that steering wheel style replicated. I ordered one for my wife’s Mach E as a surprise for her, using a new Mach E steering wheel so she could continue to drive her Mach E without knowing I was having the new wheel re-covered in the pre-production style. I was really pleased with the finished result; but unfortunately, the surprise was on me…when I showed her the new steering wheel and how the space gray on the wheel matches to the space gray color of the seats and the dash trim, she politely told me that she thought it was nice but she preferred the original steering wheel. So much for my effort to surprise her with the custom steering wheel, but at least I hadn’t installed it yet. At any rate it is now listed for sale in the Interior Parts section in the Member Marketplace segment of this forum, if anyone is interested.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...steering-wheel-with-space-gray-accents.33503/

Sbart

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White Mustang Mach-e GT Performance
Country flag
Installed mine today! Love the look, took 3 months to get it after ordering, but worth it. Thanks to Mark Boris for the help with the install. Took about an hour, easier than others that I have done.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Customized my Mach-E steering wheel 20240406_155113
Sponsored