Rjk1726

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Anyone have any new updates on dc fast chargers from the lakes region and North. Best I can tell fast chargers at Tilton still no working. I know Tesla has some in Lincoln near Loon but does anyone know when they will be opened up for other EV’s to use.
Sponsored

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Unfortunately this seems to be a charging dead zone, which baffles me. I don’t get how there are none near Loon or North Conway. We went up to the ice castle near Loon in February and I just rented a Tesla. It would have taken twice as long to take our Mach-E and detour to the nearest fast charger.

jerrynicksdad

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Me: 2023 Mach-E GT, Wife: 2022 Ionic 5
Country flag
In Berlin NH, Berlin City Chevrolet parking lot next to Walmart has a 350 kwh Max installed now. Toyota and Ford are in the process or finishing up fast chargers at those dealerships. They also have level 2 chargers available.

I live in Conway, you're correct. The North country is definitely a dead zone for fast chargers. The only thing you can currently find in this area are level two chargers, running at about 9 KWH.

I did hear about new construction in North Conway where there will be multiple CCS chargers available by the end of the summer.

Good luck

OP
OP
Rjk1726

Rjk1726

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
In Berlin NH, Berlin City Chevrolet parking lot next to Walmart has a 350 kwh Max installed now. Toyota and Ford are in the process or finishing up fast chargers at those dealerships. They also have level 2 chargers available.

I live in Conway, you're correct. The North country is definitely a dead zone for fast chargers. The only thing you can currently find in this area are level two chargers, running at about 9 KWH.

I did hear about new construction in North Conway where there will be multiple CCS chargers available by the end of the summer.

Good luck
Thanks,
I wonder if all Ford dealerships will be doing that. There is a dealership in Plymouth.

Its_my_wifes_car

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 - Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Thanks,
I wonder if all Ford dealerships will be doing that. There is a dealership in Plymouth.
I highly doubt Plymouth ford (Nucar) would go with a Level 3 - I work in Plymouth and that's a very small dealership and I believe they may have only sold a few EVs over the past year+. The larger local ford dealerships are in Tilton (Nucar) and Laconia (Irwin). I bought our Mach-E from Laconia and they were never excited at all about the EV so I don't know if they'd go all-in on Level 3. I'd bet Tilton or Grappone (Concord) would be more likely. Also - good to see Berlin moving that way....being in Northern NH, that would be very much utilized (assuming its public)

jerrynicksdad

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Me: 2023 Mach-E GT, Wife: 2022 Ionic 5
Country flag
All of the Berlin city dealership's chargers in Berlin are publicly accessible. I bought my MME4X a week after the first fast charger was installed in Berlin. Game changer for me before I put my level 2 in at the house. 11.5 KWH charges my extended battery at home in less than 5 hours now.
Sponsored