CarboFE

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE Carbonized Grey
Country flag
Ford used Jack Cooper trucking (palsapp.com) to ferry the cars from the train yard in Kansas City to "Speedway". Presumably, when the cars are going to be shipped out again, Jack Cooper will be used to take the cars to whichever railroad is handling the next leg.

I would expect to see a new palsapp.com entry for this move. Unfortunately, nothing yet.
Sponsored

Last edited:

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
It is increasingly difficult to decide which source of information is correct. I live on the east coast like you (specifically, NYC). Palsapp site shows my MME delivered in Kansas City, KS on January 15. However, when my dealer check the vehicle visibility two days ago, the screenshot they sent me shows it was delivered to Wilmington, DE on the same day at 9:50AM. That said, i remain excited and eagerly awaiting my FE MME.
Keep that excitement alive brother! Keep us updated.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
So when do cars show up on the palsapp.com website? Mine was scheduled to be built next week Jan 24th. I got a window sticker this morning and my vin now shows up on the palsapp with the origin of New Castle DE, the destination is null and the status is pending. What does this all mean?

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
So when do cars show up on the palsapp.com website? Mine was scheduled to be built next week Jan 24th. I got a window sticker this morning and my vin now shows up on the palsapp with the origin of New Castle DE, the destination is null and the status is pending. What does this all mean?
place holder till it ships.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
My palsapp site info updated today. Previously, it had my destination as Delaware. Now, it's listed as Kansas City, KS - Destination name: Speedway. The status is still 'Pending'. I guess the car is still sitting in Kansas awaiting to be checked over.
Was the destination previously Delaware or the origin? Mine previously showed a pending DE origination, indicating the car would go to DE by train. In fact, mine did and arrived in DE on 1/15
Ford Mustang Mach-E Delayed delivery date now moved up (sooner) palsapp DE pendin

After the recent "send all cars to the Speedway" started, mine changed to a KC rail yard to KC Speedway pending
Ford Mustang Mach-E Delayed delivery date now moved up (sooner) pals app says transport in KC

Which has me worried they put it back on the train to KS!

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Was the destination previously Delaware or the origin? Mine previously showed a pending DE origination, indicating the car would go to DE by train. In fact, mine did and arrived in DE on 1/15
Ford Mustang Mach-E Delayed delivery date now moved up (sooner) pals app says transport in KC

After the recent "send all cars to the Speedway" started, mine changed to a KC rail yard to KC Speedway pending

Originally, mine looked just like your original one. The 'origin' was New Castle DE, with the destination blank. Now, it looks like just like the second one you posted. Balls!

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag

Click your heels three times, and say "There's no place like home"
Ford Mustang Mach-E Delayed delivery date now moved up (sooner) 1611265403808

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag

So mine looks like yours began with origin New Castle but mine is not suppose to be built until next week. When did yours first show the first image you are showing? Before or after yours was built?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
So mine looks like yours began with origin New Castle but mine is not suppose to be built until next week. When did yours first show the first image you are showing? Before or after yours was built?
I'm not really sure but mine was built about the time the initial mass shipping started, so my timing wouldn't tell you much.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Click your heels three times, and say "There's no place like home"
Shame the National Museum of American History is closed due to COVID. I know exactly where those Ruby Slippers are!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Originally, mine looked just like your original one. The 'origin' was New Castle DE, with the destination blank. Now, it looks like just like the second one you posted. Balls!
The good news is my ETA is still 7-14 February. Isn't yours about the same?

My optimistic theory is that it is parked awaiting further instructions and may get cleared without being sent to KC. We'll see.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
The good news is my ETA is still 7-14 February. Isn't yours about the same?

My optimistic theory is that it is parked awaiting further instructions and may get cleared without being sent to KC. We'll see.
hahahahahaha......Um.....no sir. My NEW ETA is 30 March!! Remember, it was supposed to be 1 Feb. Not anymore. Right down the street from you, but Ford had other ideas I guess.

I do like your optimistic theory though. It's good to think positive.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
hahahahahaha......Um.....no sir. My NEW ETA is 30 March!! Remember, it was supposed to be 1 Feb. Not anymore. Right down the street from you, but Ford had other ideas I guess.

I do like your optimistic theory though. It's good to think positive.
Kind of shoots the hole in my theory. I'm guessing mine was just forgotten in the notification process. ?

Dahd

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Rt 1 edition
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I found out today my order: car# 3700ish built - Rt 1 edition left KC and is in CA but the date still shows 3/22 from the prev. 2/8 estimated revised delivery date. Yes I got the delay email.

Its a part, its battery related. Fact.

My journey started with order 12/31/19 - built on 12/31/20.

Originally ordered for my dad who has been a mustang guy since inception. Unfortunately he's passed before he could sit in it and marvel how far technology has taken the car that he's always loved. I was hoping that it would someday drive him autonomously but we didnt make it that far.

I still look forward to getting our ride and continuing the legacy.

Hang in there folks.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Kind of shoots the hole in my theory. I'm guessing mine was just forgotten in the notification process. ?
Nah, hang in there. I'm sure you'll have better luck than me. Valentine's Day may be a special day for you afterall...not just a Hallmark holiday.
Sponsored