Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTP
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
I have a Grabber Blue GTP I ordered last August and they say it's en route to the dealership but now it's been delayed again by another month! Anyone else having this issue or is this a problem that the Texas governor has created due to his recent import policy changes? Should I be concerned?
Sponsored

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
Not sure what your situation is but so far I’ve had two delays. Car was built in mid-March, then got stuck in Santa Rita for a month. At the time Ford’s Order Tracker said it would be at the dealership by April 27th-ish.

Except now it’s in Laredo seemingly waiting another month to go…nobody knows where exactly. Order tracker now says it will be at the dealership June 1-ish. I call B.S. - I’ll bet my next paycheque the next stop is Kansas City, and then finally Toronto. So it seems like nobody really knows for sure.

But I’m being as patient as I can be :cool:

OP
OP
AdamSNP

AdamSNP

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTP
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Not sure what your situation is but so far I’ve had two delays. Car was built in mid-March, then got stuck in Santa Rita for a month. At the time Ford’s Order Tracker said it would be at the dealership by April 27th-ish.

Except now it’s in Laredo seemingly waiting another month to go…nobody knows where exactly. Order tracker now says it will be at the dealership June 1-ish. I call B.S. - I’ll bet my next paycheque the next stop is Kansas City, and then finally Toronto. So it seems like nobody really knows for sure.

But I’m being as patient as I can be :cool:
Yeah...now I'm a little worried or I might be missing something. The information I've gotten only says it's in route but hasn't ever given any updates on where in transit it is. It only says that it is on its way to my dealer.

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
Both car carriers and train loaders were impacted by The Texas governors decision to use the border as a political bargaining chip in a period of time when it should not be used for such which would be basically ….never or at least closer to the freaking election

Jes sayin. Truckers Texas RePorter and truck jockeys say they’ve seen up to 20,000 cars sitting in the sun for a month. Dozens of entry points into Texas. Probably half the Ford production in Mexico has to come through Texas

voters …..caveat Emptor. We create the creatures that do this. The upside is the cars are in much better shape than the vegetables and the meat
Sponsored

Last edited: