OP
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Escape
Country flag
I had a prod date of 8/30 and got a e-mail over night saying it was built and estimated to be delivered on 10/10 (not yet shipped). This is only shown on the reservation/order page of ford.com.. not yet on the shop.ford.com or on the seg.fyi. It sounds like no one here shows as built yet? I imagine mine showing as built has to be a bug?
I did not get a shipped email and my date hasn't changed. Seems a little odd to me, but this whole process has seemed odd to everyone based on the various delivery threads on here.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us.
Sponsored

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Here is some update on my case so that you can do your roast calculation on your dates. Premium model RW ER white color. It was ordered on Feb. 26 with a production on July 09. Then it went on to wait for the chip. Yesterday the ETA was updated to Nov. 04. Today I wake up with a Build date of September 20 (yesterday) and a shipping date of September 21 (today). I hope to get my hands on it in a month or sooner. The destination is Atlanta. If someone has already had a delivery experience similar to mine please let me know how long it takes to arrive after the shipping date. I hope this information helps you.

Eshark

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Here is some update on my case so that you can do your roast calculation on your dates. Premium model RW ER white color. It was ordered on Feb. 26 with a production on July 09. Then it went on to wait for the chip. Yesterday the ETA was updated to Nov. 04. Today I wake up with a Build date of September 20 (yesterday) and a shipping date of September 21 (today). I hope to get my hands on it in a month or sooner. The destination is Atlanta. If someone has already had a delivery experience similar to mine please let me know how long it takes to arrive after the shipping date. I hope this information helps you.
Thanks for the update. Mine is still showing N/A for ETA. I call ford and have them do a deep look and was puzzled why it was still production since 08/25/21. It more than waiting on Chip. I will be calling dealer today and let them call their ford rep. I am glad your car is moving along. I do hope you get it a month sooner.

jdunc87

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT PE, 20 Mustang GT 401A PP1, 21 F150
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag
I guess its safe to assume since mine had switched to "in production" since 9/6 its on a chip hold? its been tiring checking it and seeing nothing change. I don't have an expected dealer delivery date either. Do i need to speak with the dealer to get a more detailed report?

OP
OP
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Escape
Country flag
Thanks for the information Carlos.

My order flipped to an ETA end date of October 3rd yesterday, which would great as my birthday is the 4th. Still not going to be holding my breath since it still hasn't been shipped.

OP
OP
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Escape
Country flag
I guess its safe to assume since mine had switched to "in production" since 9/6 its on a chip hold? its been tiring checking it and seeing nothing change. I don't have an expected dealer delivery date either. Do i need to speak with the dealer to get a more detailed report?
That is the assumption that we have been making. In production for more than a week means something is holding it up, the dealer might be able to give you more information via a vehicle visibility report.

clhardy5

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Prem 4X (sold) and 2022 Space White GTPE
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
My ER AWD Rapid red premium was ordered March 17. Production July 14th with a delivery estimate of Sept 8th. Sept 8th came and went....On chip hold. ETA changed to October 31st - No movement since.

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
Have your dealer pull a VVR. I had my dealer pull one for mine that has the same week as yours and it shows it was in the "Body Shop" on the 17th...

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
I had a prod date of 8/30 and got a e-mail over night saying it was built and estimated to be delivered on 10/10 (not yet shipped). This is only shown on the reservation/order page of ford.com.. not yet on the shop.ford.com or on the seg.fyi. It sounds like no one here shows as built yet? I imagine mine showing as built has to be a bug?
Maybe it's just me, but some sort of communication from Ford would be nice. It's a lot of money we are committing and one of their showcase vehicles. I don't think I am asking too much.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Same. Nothing. I am going here everyday :(
Well don't feel bad. My ETA is literally a month ago still. (yes 8/26) So very unrealistic dates are pretty common. On the normal ford tracker mine says ETA n/a. Mind you that all of this is after the car has officially "shipped", so . .
Sponsored