bs1055

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Eng/M&A
Country flag
My ETA was yesterday and I'm getting N/A and N/A now too. My dealer doesn't have any other information. I'm wondering if these cars actually exist and I've actually demoed one!

This one was order in February too! AWD Premium ER
Wow! Let us know if you get any updates please.
Sponsored

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
My ETA was yesterday and I'm getting N/A and N/A now too. My dealer doesn't have any other information. I'm wondering if these cars actually exist and I've actually demoed one!

This one was order in February too! AWD Premium ER
My Wife’s order just came in. She placed the order on April 7.

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Here is some update on my case so that you can do your roast calculation on your dates. Premium model RW ER white color. It was ordered on Feb. 26 with a production on July 09. Then it went on to wait for the chip. Yesterday the ETA was updated to Nov. 04. Today I wake up with a Build date of September 20 (yesterday) and a shipping date of September 21 (today). I hope to get my hands on it in a month or sooner. The destination is Atlanta. If someone has already had a delivery experience similar to mine please let me know how long it takes to arrive after the shipping date. I hope this information helps you.

OP
OP
bs1055

bs1055

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Eng/M&A
Country flag
Here is some update on my case so that you can do your roast calculation on your dates. Premium model RW ER white color. It was ordered on Feb. 26 with a production on July 09. Then it went on to wait for the chip. Yesterday the ETA was updated to Nov. 04. Today I wake up with a Build date of September 20 (yesterday) and a shipping date of September 21 (today). I hope to get my hands on it in a month or sooner. The destination is Atlanta. If someone has already had a delivery experience similar to mine please let me know how long it takes to arrive after the shipping date. I hope this information helps you.
Awesome! Hopefully you get yours soon. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
bs1055

bs1055

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Eng/M&A
Country flag
Any idea what gives? I am assuming the car will be further delayed at this point. It was originally scheduled for end of august. Palsapp has shown it as still pending at Kansas City for about a month with a null destination name.

1630404555186.png
And now an update to.... blank!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Delivery Dates Went from 10/25-10/31 to N/A - N/A 1632313550683

OP
OP
bs1055

bs1055

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Eng/M&A
Country flag
And now.... Christmas! ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Delivery Dates Went from 10/25-10/31 to N/A - N/A Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 10.49.59 PM

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
It looks like it was shipped. Maybe it is going to the North Pole by sleigh and instead of a Red Mercedes to drive Santa using yours and then Uber back home
That "shipped" declaration is just a glitch in their system. Anything with a "Primary Status" of "In Transit" shows up as "Shipped" on this web page. The telltale sign is the lack of actual "Built" and "Shipped" dates. A "Primary Status" of "In Transit" means either the vehicle is on a train out of Mexico, or rolled off the assembly line to the holding lot for "chip hold".

OP
OP
bs1055

bs1055

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Eng/M&A
Country flag
That "shipped" declaration is just a glitch in their system. Anything with a "Primary Status" of "In Transit" shows up as "Shipped" on this web page. The telltale sign is the lack of actual "Built" and "Shipped" dates. A "Primary Status" of "In Transit" means either the vehicle is on a train out of Mexico, or rolled off the assembly line to the holding lot for "chip hold".
Correct. It's a confirmed (via VVR) chip hold in my case.

OP
OP
bs1055

bs1055

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Eng/M&A
Country flag
That’s your in production date. When was it actually built?
As of today... it was built yesterday! Will be shipping today.
Sponsored