Atladawg

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Nice prsesnt from my dealer when I picked up on Friday - $10,500 in rebates, 4.49%. Ordered 2/20.
Think $2,000 for option financing, not sure where the $8,500 came from but dealer found it without me prompting.

1672159674862.png
The $8,500 is your private offer since you were a ‘22 convert. Wish I had the same luck as you! I ordered 2/9; vehicle is in KC. I’m canceling my order in a few days since I won’t qualify for the credit next year. Enjoy the car for all of us that will never get to!

asdf9876

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Premium SR RWD - Rapid Red
Country flag
My dealer is asking me to provide a copy of my Social Security card for the bank financing to go through. Is that normal?

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
My dealer is asking me to provide a copy of my Social Security card for the bank financing to go through. Is that normal?
A remnant of the Patriot Act. Although it does not specifically require the SSN, it does impose stricter verification requirements on lending institutions. Obtaining a SSN is a super easy way for them to comply with the requirements.

Mmejbx23

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Weird. My dealer did not ask for any verification for the financing.

OP
OP
TheVirtualTim

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
My '23 GT PE (on the left) finally made it to the dealer in the week as predicted. I picked it up on 12/21. The car on right is my '21 First Edition -- which will soon be going up for sale. I really enjoyed that car and will be sad to see it go. I dropped it off at the detail shop ... it's getting ceramic (Opti-Coat).

Ford Mustang Mach-E '23 Build Week 10/31/2022 2FBD9609-72AB-44C4-AC8C-E7F699113F73

jpinFLX

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Mache, Volvo XC40, Toyota RAV4 hybrid
Occupation
Director, IT
Country flag
Still on its way, finally got some more detailed shipping info:

2023 Mach-e is In Transit Arrived Rail - Railcar # AOK 501663 (Kansas City Southern Railway Co ). Your estimated time of arrival is Jan-16-2023 Jan-22-2023

ssmachemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Still on its way, finally got some more detailed shipping info:

2023 Mach-e is In Transit Arrived Rail - Railcar # AOK 501663 (Kansas City Southern Railway Co ). Your estimated time of arrival is Jan-16-2023 Jan-22-2023
Didn’t you have an early December original ETA? That hold up at the plant for a lot of us really hurts. I still plan to take the car, but was hopeful for at least the $3,750 credit. Oh well.

jpinFLX

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Director, IT
Country flag
Didn’t you have an early December original ETA? That hold up at the plant for a lot of us really hurts. I still plan to take the car, but was hopeful for at least the $3,750 credit. Oh well.
Yea. Mine was produced on 11/7 but was not built until 12/4, shipped 12/5 . Yea the delay does hurt, hopefully the delay didn’t affect my trade in value to much.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium standard range awd
Occupation
USPS Letter Carrier
Country flag
There's a whole thread on this now I believe because people are reporting that the GT badges look no different than the MY22 versions. That's disappointing if true.
I couldn’t find that thread, is it still on here?

jpinFLX

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Director, IT
Country flag
:mad: Still showing as received Ramp 6R, Richards-gebaur . ETA is next week, but now I highly doubt it.

I am starting to get disgusted at Ford's lack of commitment to any kind of customer experience.

jpinFLX

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Director, IT
Country flag
Was supposed to be delivered last week, just got bumped to the end of February. No idea why this is just sitting there, my dealer is getting deliveries every week, just not mine.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
USPS Letter Carrier
Country flag
Was supposed to be delivered last week, just got bumped to the end of February. No idea why this is just sitting there, my dealer is getting deliveries every week, just not mine.
That is crazy! Are you the last one waiting for this batch?!? Maybe you better check out the Model Y price drop!

jpinFLX

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Director, IT
Country flag
That is crazy! Are you the last one waiting for this batch?!? Maybe you better check out the Model Y price drop!
I looked at the Y briefly, where I live there are way to many of them, and I don’t like their styling .

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
USPS Letter Carrier
Country flag
I looked at the Y briefly, where I live there are way to many of them, and I don’t like their styling .
100%. I don’t have a lot of time in the Y, but our Mach-e has a better feel for us, and just a bit more roomy in the back seat. But geez, the price drop with the $7500 tax credit combined does make us think about what Ford got us for.
Sponsored