First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion and order Mach-E
Country flag
  • Banned
When I order(March 22) my car it gave me a price around 48k. Then went to dealer and sign a paper with same price. ford.com had same price. But I logged in yesterday and now it added $699 to now be little over 49K. What is this? And can I move my car to the other dealer in town? If they are going to start play with the price I will go somewhere else. Plus I plan on using the x-plan how much more will that save me.
Thanks

Difference from Total MSRP
E24

$699.00

Dealer Selling Price
E20 49,134.00
Sponsored

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
When I order(March 22) my car it gave me a price around 48k. Then went to dealer and sign a paper with same price. ford.com had same price. But I logged in yesterday and now it added $699 to now be little over 49K. What is this? And can I move my car to the other dealer in town? If they are going to start play with the price I will go somewhere else. Plus I plan on using the x-plan how much more will that save me.
Thanks

Difference from Total MSRP
E24

$699.00

Dealer Selling Price
E20 49,134.00
You have a signed agreed upon price from your dealer.

The price online doesn’t apply to you. That’s for other people who don’t have a signed agreed upon price…. If you cancel your order.

X plan will save you about 2% depending on what the normal dealer fee is.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Posted many times on the forum.

That $699 is the dealer adding markup on. If you have paperwork from them with MSRP, then you should push that.

If you asked them if they'll let you use X-Plan, and they agreed, have them print the DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement).

X-Plan for the Mach-E, because MSRP and Invoice is the same, is 2% less, plus $275.00.

$48,435 x .98 + $275 = $47,741.30, and a max of $100 for dealer paperwork.
Sponsored