Does anyone have Cyber Orange with Space Gray interior??

A.J.

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Yaris
Country flag
Looking for any pictures of this color combo. I can’t picture it in my head. I love the cyber orange but not sure it’ll look good with the light interior. Does anyone own this combo or have pictures of it?? I am ordering the performance but any pics will do.
I want to like the red and blue, I just…don’t. I like the iced blue silver but I’m afraid in real life it will look too gray. I don’t love gray/black/white cars. Which leaves me with cyber orange.
And I like the light interior.
Any thoughts on this combination??
(I realized that as a suburban mom of young kids these aren’t the most practical choices, but it’s the first new car I’ve ever bought and I don’t want to settle!)
Sponsored

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Currently the Cyber Orange is only on the GTs which don't come with space grey interiors

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
Looking for any pictures of this color combo. I can’t picture it in my head. I love the cyber orange but not sure it’ll look good with the light interior. Does anyone own this combo or have pictures of it?? I am ordering the performance but any pics will do.
I want to like the red and blue, I just…don’t. I like the iced blue silver but I’m afraid in real life it will look too gray. I don’t love gray/black/white cars. Which leaves me with cyber orange.
(I realized that as a suburban mom of young kids these aren’t the most practical choices, but it’s the first new car I’ve ever bought and I don’t want to settle!)
Unfortunately you will not see that until the 2022s start to show up. They are taking orders but have not started building them yet. Try looking again this spring.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
If you are ordering the GTPE, I don't think the space grey interior will be an option even in 2022.

OP
OP

A.J.

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Yaris
Country flag
If you are ordering the GTPE, I don't think the space grey interior will be an option even in 2022.
I ordered the premium. Thanks! I’ll post pics if I ever get it…
Sponsored