Don't forget to submit feedback!

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
Just a friendly reminder to everyone with a MME, be sure to submit all the feedback you can through the Infotainment system. It's under Settings > General on the screen. My SiriusXM presets aren't always all sticking so I went in and submitted feedback...there was actually already a radio button option for Presets not sticking so I'm guessing they're already aware of that one. But the more we all submit the better we'll all be in the long run! If you're out and about driving, you'll get a message that it'll submit the feedback next time you're on WiFi, so be sure to have that connected at home.

See attached pics for how you get there

20210221_000617.jpg

20210221_000625.jpg

20210221_000635.jpg

20210221_000643.jpg

20210221_000709.jpg

Last edited:

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Can you post a picture of where it is for those of us that haven’t received our MME yet?

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
This would be much more useful if you could freeform the feedback when you choose 'other'. I've found a couple of things I would submit:

1. Tie e-Heat on/off to the user profile. The e-Heat really puts out. I prefer it off/my wife prefers it on. Would be nice to have the setting tied to the profile so it turns on automatically when her profile is active and off when my is active.
  2. When switching from BlueTooth back to SiriusXM the MRU radio list at the bottom displays AM on a restart. If you tell SiriusXM to resume it returns to the last active channel correctly, so just a minor nit in the Radio MRU slab.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
When switching from BlueTooth back to SiriusXM the MRU radio list at the bottom displays AM on a restart. If you tell SiriusXM to resume it returns to the last active channel correctly, so just a minor nit in the Radio MRU slab.
there is an issue that's been in MFT (eg my Fusion) and Sync 3 (eg rentals, gf's C-Max) forever where occasionally the car will start in AM even though you left it in SXM. I've always assumed this is somehow tied to a bug in the tuner module (not responding when expected to) or some such that was never dealt with. your problem as described in clearly different, but I wonder if there's an underlying shared reason for it.

just thinking out loud.
Sponsored