First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E reserved
Country flag
Premium AWD.

For winter, I’ve always downsized my wheels and used taller sidewall snow tires on my ICE vehicles because they perform better and are a little cheaper. Wondering what the smallest, properly specced wheel/tire combo I can put on my Mach E. Anyone have this info? Thanks!
Sponsored

kltye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME Premium RWD
Country flag
Premium AWD.

For winter, I’ve always downsized my wheels and used taller sidewall snow tires on my ICE vehicles because they perform better and are a little cheaper. Wondering what the smallest, properly specced wheel/tire combo I can put on my Mach E. Anyone have this info? Thanks!
I installed an 18" wheel with a 235/60 tire. The wheel just about clears the caliper; it's so close that with balancing weights, you probably have about 3-4mm of clearance. The tire itself is a nice chunky Vredestein Quatrack Pro, and it seems to clear the wheel wells just fine.

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
18” is as low as you can go on all but the GTPE, which can only go to a 19”.

Many 18” wheels will work as long as they meet the specs in the sticky thread, but I have takeoffs from a Jaguar FPace that work great. I also have 235/60R18, which is slightly wider and slightly larger diameter than stock, but easily clears.
Sponsored