Kiss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E (MME)
Occupation
Program manager
Country flag
I agree with it sounding like a sensor not picking up your approach.
Sponsored

OP
OP

secretagent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
I agree with it sounding like a sensor not picking up your approach.
There is a recall for bluetooth connectivity. I have not faced this issue after dealership updated Mach E with recall.

awiginton

First Name
Alesia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
Is anyone facing an issue with drive door doesn't unlock until you open any other door first? I have Mach e since March 2021 and started facing this issue from 2 days ago.

Any suggestions on how to fix besides taking car to dealer?
I'm having the same issue, not consistently though.

MachHI

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium RWD (Standard Range)
Country flag
Is anyone else still having this problem? Just got my MME back from dealership, with all updates, for unrelated issue but I need to push drivers door button at least 3 times to get in when MME is off, and most of the time I can't open a rear door unless I open a front door first. But when the car is on all doors open with one push.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Is anyone else still having this problem? Just got my MME back from dealership, with all updates, for unrelated issue but I need to push drivers door button at least 3 times to get in when MME is off, and most of the time I can't open a rear door unless I open a front door first. But when the car is on all doors open with one push.
Send me your VIN, they may not have done the update to the door modules that was to fix this issue...

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

Ebf1974

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME premium awd extended range
Country flag
I guess it's good to know I'm not the only one. I actually have had this happen and it affected the rear driver side door. The dealer fixed that and now I'm having it on the front driver side door. So it can be fixed and then break again and affect a different door. Good things on this car don't always stay that way and some bad things seem to persist or come and go.

Lain

First Name
Lain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Bolt EUV, Honda Pilot
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Happening to me as well! Can I send you my VIN to check?
Sponsored